Charged Strike Bugged?

Discuss Median XL!
tempmail
Cog
204 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I tried creating a charged strike amazon. Things are looking good except for one thing. Charged strike seems sometimes do no damage at all for some reason. And it's pretty noticeable. It happens often enough were charged strike seems like a skill that's not worth using ( even though it seems powerful when it actually hits ). I'm not sure but I think it might have something to do with positioning?? Anyone else experienced/figured this out?
suchbalance
Team Member
1757 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
No, it's not a bug. This is the vanilla behaviour of the skill. Yes, the number of hits to primary target depends on their size, position relative to your char and # of proj.

If you want to maximise hits against medium sized targets, position your char so that the target is either to your 12, 3, 6 or 9.
tempmail
Cog
204 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
suchbalance wrote:No, it's not a bug. This is the vanilla behaviour of the skill. Yes, the number of hits to primary target depends on their size, position relative to your char and # of proj.

If you want to maximise hits against medium sized targets, position your char so that the target is either to your 12, 3, 6 or 9.

I see thanks for the answer!