Arionic
Abomination
147 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times

Build Idea Testing

So I have less than an hour a day to play. I gave ladder a shot this season, as a median noob only having a month of median xl experience prior to sigma. I'm one of those people who loves to theorycraft and test builds. After throwing TG at people and spending hours testing a few builds online, I figured it would be better to test crazy ideas out on single player since gearing and leveling could be done in a fraction of the time, which I don't have much of.

That brings me to make this post.

If you have a build idea or something you want tested, I want to hear it. If it needs specific gear, let me know. Have an idea for the most stupidly ridiculous build without gear being a hurdle? Let me know. Anything goes.

I stepped away from ladder two weeks ago to do this. I've had a few people request for me to check out certain game mechanics. I have a huge collection of COTW jewels as well, so the options are endless.

If you would like to give something a shot yourself, let me know and I can probably get you what you need pretty quick.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
OHMAN Sorceress.

I mean... I could've been mean and asked for an OHMAN assa, but I'm not delusional.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
hamstring axe treewarden (and no using elemental band with all the extra spells and other stuff doesn't count as a build being viable)
Arionic
Abomination
147 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Donated 25 times
Crash wrote:hamstring axe treewarden (and no using elemental band with all the extra spells and other stuff doesn't count as a build being viable)

Does that even do damage? Just a regular treewarden with some extra stun capability?

HechtHeftig wrote:OHMAN Sorceress

I mean... I could've been mean and asked for an OHMAN assa, but I'm not delusional.

That is a CotW I don't have. I'll find it though.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Arionic wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:OHMAN Sorceress

That is a CotW I don't have. I'll find it though.

You can just go with a crafted bow though.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Arionic wrote:
Crash wrote:hamstring axe treewarden (and no using elemental band with all the extra spells and other stuff doesn't count as a build being viable)

Does that even do damage? Just a regular treewarden with some extra stun capability?

anything can do damage with hacked duped sp characters. you asked for crazy stuff.

HechtHeftig wrote:You can just go with a crafted bow though.

he's only played for a month and wants to theory craft stuff, give him some wiggle room :-]
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Galeona's Lash melee sorc.
Edited by NotCube 4 years.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Galeona's is strong. The ancients hand proc on that is stronger than the normal ancients hand skill (I think its like 65% WDM). the issue with galeon'as is survivability for the most part, since it used to give -1% block, but that's been removed, so it should be decent for general play now, just weaker than a talxis warp blade because of the lower base damage.

edit: maybe im confusing this proc with the chaos weapon proc?
Arionic
Abomination
147 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Donated 25 times
Crash wrote:
Arionic wrote:

anything can do damage with hacked duped sp characters. you asked for crazy stuff.

HechtHeftig wrote:You can just go with a crafted bow though.

he's only played for a month and wants to theory craft stuff, give him some wiggle room :-]

Eh, I can put hamstring on a druid. There is a runrword that gives the vanilla style werewolf attacks back to a druid (feral rage style attack, fury style) but they can be used in any form. I might throw hamstring into that build and run it as a treewarden.

Even without my median experience being a factor, i have a full time job, family and life outside of the game. I cant sit for 12 hours behind a computer leveling, streaming, trading and farming like some people who only seem to have that as a passion in life.

Its rediculous how butthurt some people get with me trying to save myself what little time i have to play during ladder, for actual playing. Its doesnt hurt them or ruin any part of their game.

I'll give the bow a shot. I have a feeling it will be pretty derp on a sorc.
Arionic
Abomination
147 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Donated 25 times
NotCube wrote:Melee sorc using Galeona's Lash vs damage sponges like Xazax. Should be amusing to see.

Wondering if i should focus on the physical aspect of the proc or get some fire pierce.