Dream of Anguish problem

Discuss Median XL!
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
I'm in the 2nd part of the quest to get the set items for Yshari Sanctum (the Dream of Anguish). Already killed the first boss and got the 2 set items from him.

I got all the way through the maze and going along the narrow corridor to the "brown" area where I assume the 2nd boss lives - but right at the end of the corridor I can't get through to the boss area.

I checked for barrels etc blocking the way. I can't teleport with Jitan's Gate or Bend the Shadows but I can cast minions in the room and I can shoot the enemies that come to attack the minions. I have no idea why I can't get in there, checked the wiki etc.

Any help/ideas would be appreciated - it took a long time to get here so I hope I don't have to give up tonight and do it all again :(
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
tp at the edge where the invisible block is, go to town, come back. usually solves the issue
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
Thanks for the thought Crash. Unfortunately I was past the 15 minute lockdown for Yshari (according to the docs).

I tried it again this morning and got into that chamber, killed the 2nd boss but then i couldn't find the exit to level 3 lol. I can see the exit in the map (I think, but the maps in the docs are not 100% clear) but I couldn't see/find a way to get there.

Anyway, I'll try again soon when I get more time - at least now I know it was a glitch and not some undocumented thing I had to do before I could get in the room. Cheers! 8-)
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Maze has no lockdown, only final boss has.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
^

you were in the Yshari Sanctum (valthek boss area) if it locks down with the timer. The maze starts at Spectre of Hatred and goes through five different worlds (basically one act per world). That has no timer. Mortimer beat me to it
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
Ah ok, good to know. I didn't see that in the docs.