Discuss Median XL!
Kurne
Stygian Watcher
42 | 3
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Honestly seems like a plus 1 to all maximum totems every 11 skill levels would... Probably be fine >.>...
fobosollo
Acid Prince
49 | 2
Is rathmas chosen minion aura incresing totem cast speed?
Im currently lvling totem up so i planned to have immortal minion as bts target.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
fobosollo wrote:Is rathmas chosen minion aura incresing totem cast speed?
Im currently lvling totem up so i planned to have immortal minion as bts target.

usually you can't target immortal minions, because they are also untargetable. It's the same for the hawks. You can't BtS on them because they are immortal.
fobosollo
Acid Prince
49 | 2
well old rathma was working in different way so i thought it might be the case. too bad. anyway i d love to know latter part about cast speed.
thysick
Pit Knight
115 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Having fun so far, wish we had items like increase Totem damage..Totem life...Totem res...
So If i wear cast speed gear... do my totem benefit from it?
How do i get my titem to make more dmg?
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
thysick wrote:Having fun so far, wish we had items like increase Totem damage..Totem life...Totem res...

They benefit from your % spell damage and -%enemy resistances
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
Talamier
Fallen
1 | 1
I'm really enjoying the totem play style. They are quite tanky and moving them around with a skele summon becomes second nature. This is my first time playing MedianXL and so far, I'm cruising through Hell, reached lvl 110, and have done all the ubers so far without much trouble. I've focused my gear on -%enemy res, resists, spell dmg, and absorb. Quite tanky considering I only have about 7200 life with TU4 gear. Not quite enough skill points to max all 5 totem nodes + support skills for life and defense so I'm thinking of leaving the cold totem at 1 point and just maxing the other 4 skills.

I assume totems do not count as "minions" and won't benefit from any minion stats. Apart from avoidance and health through the mastery, is there any way to make them tankier? I'm not sure how well they will do the further up I go.
thysick
Pit Knight
115 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Talamier wrote:I'm really enjoying the totem play style. They are quite tanky and moving them around with a skele summon becomes second nature. This is my first time playing MedianXL and so far, I'm cruising through Hell, reached lvl 110, and have done all the ubers so far without much trouble. I've focused my gear on -%enemy res, resists, spell dmg, and absorb. Quite tanky considering I only have about 7200 life with TU4 gear. Not quite enough skill points to max all 5 totem nodes + support skills for life and defense so I'm thinking of leaving the cold totem at 1 point and just maxing the other 4 skills.

I assume totems do not count as "minions" and won't benefit from any minion stats. Apart from avoidance and health through the mastery, is there any way to make them tankier? I'm not sure how well they will do the further up I go.

Whats your stats look like... enough str for gear , rest in Energy?
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
thysick wrote:Having fun so far, wish we had items like increase Totem damage..Totem life...Totem res...

From patch notes:

Totems will now inherit the following stats from the player: spell damage, elemental pierce, energy/strength factor, life after kill and reanimates
fobosollo
Acid Prince
49 | 2
hi.
i guess ill change question. its by far pretty obvious(or so we think) what totems would inherit from player stats.
my latter question was related to situation of (in)famous auras provided by ressed proced minions like titans or destro shaman etc, if totems d gain anything (as so i think should) i d assume that also rathma minon aura d affect them.
if anybody d confirm what kind of "aura" RC provides it d be great, i d imagine "some" reanimates d be happy to gain some cast speed (totems as well).