Season 20 screenshot thread

Discuss Median XL!
User avatar
sincrowly
Abomination
147 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
oski89 wrote:Image

1st kill Assurbane and ?? are [email protected]#[email protected]#$ng kid me ??? lolllllllllllllll

put thropy on it lols :mrgreen:
User avatar
Fak
Vampiress
35 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Image

When your already great hwanins luckies for ED and AR =)
User avatar
Im_a_ninja
Monkey King
253 | 35
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Image
nodoubt0322
Sasquatch
66 | 5
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Image
User avatar
fakme
Grubber
326 | 9
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Fak wrote:Image

When your already great hwanins luckies for ED and AR =)

You should of ITD-t it mate
User avatar
Fak
Vampiress
35 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
fakme wrote:
Fak wrote:Image

When your already great hwanins luckies for ED and AR =)

You should of ITD-t it mate


I'm not that lucky cmon now.
ggkmike
Destroyer
6 | 0
Image
I'm going to die a horrible death.
User avatar
sincrowly
Abomination
147 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
lols what the. that secret quest? :shock:

fresh drop today, (in auction right now) :!:
Image
Magik
Stone Warrior
33 | 0
Anonymous: wrote::facepalm:

Image

:clap: :mrgreen:
ggkmike
Destroyer
6 | 0
sincrowly wrote:lols what the. that secret quest? :shock:

fresh drop today, (in auction right now) :!:
Image

I was just clearing nm den of evil. The quest icon popped up and that appeared. Then 12 diablos spawned and killed me. Ok maybe the last sentence is false.