Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ofc not
itssalsatime
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
So, is it safe to say we need 125% ias? is there a breakpoint otherthan this?
itssalsatime
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Ok.
I just hit 126 with this build.
I use all dex craft except the royal circlet, hexward,LoXis.
The dex crafts are just awesome. I do not see the need for using ElXis, though. I have Not theory crafted that yet. Since teifling maxes I don’t see the need for getting elxis for the strength. I’d rather have 6x5% dex gems..I use quilted/leather.
Max teiflign.
I have 130 ias
86FHR
205FBR
5700 dexterity
75% block
All resists are at 80%
191 signets
My sheet maelstrom damage reads 19-20k
And my “hover over” marlstrom damage reads 15,601 magic damage.

Not sure what I need to get FHR to though.

But so far I’ve done everything except for fauntZ. Did most the Uber’s etc. right now I’m working on torajan essence to pump up Umbaru Treaure. Also getting Cycles to pump up corrupted wormhole with dex.

Right now all my skills are at 50.
Perfect being
Doom
Trifling
Maelstrom is 52
3s blink
39 prismatic
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Rebel (Xis)
is for the massive boost to dexterity and Enhanced Weapon Damage, plus some other nice benefits like All Resist. Craft 4 jewels with 2% dexterity, 40-50 Life, and 15% FHR, drop them in a prepared armor of your choice (I hate quilted because it looks stupid, so I'd usually do ring mail or chain mail if it doesn't affect your stats too much. Could also get lucky and roll -requirements on the jewels to still equip it easily -- make sure to use oil of luck on the jewels before socketing them)

Hard to beat that I'd think
amberdawn2019
Fallen
1 | 0
Crash wrote:
Rebel (Xis)
is for the massive boost to dexterity and Enhanced Weapon Damage, plus some other nice benefits like All Resist. Craft 4 jewels with 2% dexterity, 40-50 Life, and 15% FHR, drop them in a prepared armor of your choice (I hate quilted because it looks stupid, so I'd usually do ring mail or chain mail if it doesn't affect your stats too much. Could also get lucky and roll -requirements on the jewels to still equip it easily -- make sure to use oil of luck on the jewels before socketing them)

Excuse me? what is the best basic equipment to use?
Rebel (Xis)
Hokoru
Bone Archer
73 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Crash wrote:
Rebel (Xis)

You get a hell of a lot more dex using a dex craft armor. Yeah you may not get the all res or jewel spots for fhr, but you can roll FHR and FBR on dex craft gear and MO the rest to hit bps. And after you get charms you probably only need a few orbs anyways to max out res. I mean unless you're trying to go over for shit. But to each their own
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hokoru wrote:
Crash wrote:
Rebel (Xis)

You get a hell of a lot more dex using a dex craft armor. Yeah you may not get the all res or jewel spots for fhr, but you can roll FHR and FBR on dex craft gear and MO the rest to hit bps. And after you get charms you probably only need a few orbs anyways to max out res. I mean unless you're trying to go over for shit. But to each their own

+ Most important - you get rly high mf on a Dexcraft armor.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hokoru wrote:
Crash wrote:
Rebel (Xis)

Understandly, yes. I just would personally prefer the other stats as well. I would imagine the 200 EWD also makes it comparable to the extra dex boost that a crafted armor would give besides the extra dexterity going straight to boost the magic explosion on maelstrom, right?
Splargh
Grubber
324 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Crash wrote:
Hokoru wrote:
Crash wrote:
Rebel (Xis)

Understandly, yes. I just would personally prefer the other stats as well. I would imagine the 200 EWD also makes it comparable to the extra dex boost that a crafted armor would give besides the extra dexterity going straight to boost the magic explosion on maelstrom, right?

nope. the 200% ewd is useless, because (using tiefling form) you can hit 10k dex (with okayish gear and 300 sigs eaten). And 10k dex already gives you 2000% ewd, which is the hard cap.

My Ssin loses about 2k total dmg when I switch from my crafted +66%dex/+60dex armor to elxis

edit: You are better off investing that xis rune into a nefxis staff and using it for precasting tiefling form
Hokoru
Bone Archer
73 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Splargh wrote:
Crash wrote:
Hokoru wrote:
Crash wrote:
Rebel (Xis)

nope. the 200% ewd is useless, because (using tiefling form) you can hit 10k dex (with okayish gear and 300 sigs eaten). And 10k dex already gives you 2000% ewd, which is the hard cap.

My Ssin loses about 2k total dmg when I switch from my crafted +66%dex/+60dex armor to elxis

edit: You are better off investing that xis rune into a nefxis staff and using it for precasting tiefling form

I agree. The EWD is pointless. I didn't know it would cap off the dex% bonus on the weapon but I didn't think it would matter that much when you're already pumping out enough magic damage to shred magic absorb mobs. So that extra couple thousand magic damage will just increase that kill speed