Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Splargh wrote:
Marco wrote:%minion resis won't affect it, he is affected by regular %resistances though, reaching 150% of an element will grant him immunity

sorry for necroing this thread, but does "reaching 150%" mean that the item he consumes must have 150, or that he needs to have 150% alltogether (including base res and diificulty malus)?

The latter would require the item to have 175% res, right? (+75 base res, -100 res for playing in hell difficulty)

they have -50% res and reach immunity at 100%, they dont get any minion res like other summons. so 150% per element on the item will grant immunity
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Marco wrote:
Splargh wrote:
Marco wrote:%minion resis won't affect it, he is affected by regular %resistances though, reaching 150% of an element will grant him immunity

sorry for necroing this thread, but does "reaching 150%" mean that the item he consumes must have 150, or that he needs to have 150% alltogether (including base res and diificulty malus)?

The latter would require the item to have 175% res, right? (+75 base res, -100 res for playing in hell difficulty)

they have -50% res and reach immunity at 100%, they dont get any minion res like other summons. so 150% per element on the item will grant immunity

Even now after resist penalty per difficulty lowered? Or Golem not affected by this and always have -50 no matter of his skill lvl or difficulty?
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
res penalty change didn't affect summons. as far as res, it's half of the others

all summons: 0/-50/-100 base res, 15*5 per skill level (max 75) and minion res (max 75)
iron golem: 0/-25/-50 base res, no bonuses except res on item
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Interesting, never know Iron Golem can become elemental immune. Any other summons have this power? I guess bats?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
You mean assas Familiars? I think they are just regular summons, so capped at 50 in hell. Golem is made of item so it's special case.

But that's news to me that you can make Iron Golem immune... as if Veil King can't cheese enough.
Splargh
Grubber
324 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Jampula wrote:You mean assas Familiars? I think they are just regular summons, so capped at 50 in hell. Golem is made of item so it's special case.

But that's news to me that you can make Iron Golem immune... as if Veil King can't cheese enough.

I remember people in the forums saying that assassin bats can become immune. Don't know if that still is true (or if it ever was true)
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Splargh wrote:I remember people in the forums saying that assassin bats can become immune. Don't know if that still is true (or if it ever was true)

Now that you mention it I remember something similiar... then again I remember it got fixed. I don't know.

Marco must confirm.

Though it would be easy to test. Get enough summon res and go fight Tal Rasha and see if bats survive.

Sorry for necro this article, do the RESURGENCE affect IG?