Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Dominos9189 wrote:
Cheno wrote:I don't really recognize the early-mid game struggle, but I went for a pure minion build with Rathma's Chosen which obviously doesn't require the same amount of mana. Despite having a lot of HP, I feel that minion resistance cap is the major killer for skeletons. Diablo on Hell will kill the skeletons fairly fast with only 50% all res. Bosses with only physical damage doesn't seem to kill the minions quite as fast, as far as I can tell.

Yeah, if you aren't using Hawks as your primary damage dealer, then mana shouldn't be too much of an issue early-mid game. Minion res is easy to cap, can have it with the TU Field Plate, and it mo'd on 3 honorific pieces and/or on your rings/ammy. You just need like 55ish res in addition to your Field Plate to hit the cap. Skeletons melt against bosses, I try to have at least 1 up for the aura buff, but I mostly focus on spamming hawks to take bosses down.

I've been saving Hexblades to use for the golem but I still can't tell if the health bars are just visually bugged or if the aura actually works.

What merc are you using? I'm using the bloodmage from act 3 at the moment, but I can't tell if the heal makes a difference.
Tadace
Sasquatch
63 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Am i the only one that went VK? I guess RC would increase hawk attack speed so they would suicide faster? The extra cast speed is useless as spamming hawks means you'll be replacing them before they get an attack in.
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Tadace wrote:Am i the only one that went VK? I guess RC would increase hawk attack speed so they would suicide faster? The extra cast speed is useless as spamming hawks means you'll be replacing them before they get an attack in.

Well I assume that the Abyss Knights receive the cast speed bonus too but I have no clue.
Dominos9189
Thunder Beetle
58 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Cheno wrote:I've been saving Hexblades to use for the golem but I still can't tell if the health bars are just visually bugged or if the aura actually works.

What merc are you using? I'm using the bloodmage from act 3 at the moment, but I can't tell if the heal makes a difference.

I'm not using a merc atm. But really any merc can help out a bit. At they very least, they're a small amount of extra damage.

Tadace wrote:Am i the only one that went VK? I guess RC would increase hawk attack speed so they would suicide faster? The extra cast speed is useless as spamming hawks means you'll be replacing them before they get an attack in.

Cast speed is awesome for this build. It helps all facets of gameplay, not just Hawks. Resummoning skeletons/knights, and faster teleporting casts to name a couple. Also, if you pay attention to your Hawk count and make sure that if you summon some that it doesn't go over your max, you won't be wasting damage. I think you misunderstood me. When I said spamming hawks, I didn't literally mean holding down the mouse button, because like you said, that would cause new hawks to replace old ones before the old ones can get an attack in.

Cheno wrote:Well I assume that the Abyss Knights receive the cast speed bonus too but I have no clue.

I can't 100% confirm that. I'm not sure if their ability is considered an attack or a cast, either way the Rathma's Chosen buffs both attack and cast speed, so I don't know why the abyss knights wouldn't benefit from it. But again, I'm not entirely sure.
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Knights cast a spell that deal damage depend on their weapon damage (convert 100% of that to Fire-Cold).
So Knights benefit from both RC (cast speed) AND Grim Vision Aura (damage)
mark989us
Cultist
21 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Just wanted to post my current skills and gear here is a link to my armory

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Noobz

cleared kabraxis easily
mythail easy
allot of other ubers easy
hard time with ball and qovsin but only tried like twice and gave up lol

currently on tier 4 of lanrynth so far all have been easy
r41714
Rust Claw
86 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
mine is at level 70 now. Still some gears to be found but really looking forward to the beginning of uber
Miothan
Rust Claw
83 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
How is farming on summoner necro compared to other classes/builds? i watched a few streams during this week and most of them complained about minion AI, summons despawning and minion move speed.

I haven't gotten that far on my own summoner so i don't know if those problems are persistent enough to complain about when it comes to lvl 100+ stuff.
Sheoldred
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Don’t they get summoning sickness everytime you bend the shadows ?
DOOMEX
Abomination
145 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
what is best possible item for iron golem ? need some opinions