hawsen
Cultist
21 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time

NotArmory Shop Chrome Extension

Changelog Update 1.2:

Fixed functionality for sets.
-I have however run into a slight annoyance, the fact that i have to pay 5$ to publish this on google store apparently. I have chosen to add the extension as a zip file here instead. All you have to do to make it work is to go into developer mode in the "extensions" tab and load the unpacked folder with the "load unpacked" option in your top left corner.

Changelog Update 1.1:

- Added toggling boxes to choose which item categories you want to add from the given character.
- Added a runes and a charm category to automatically put into your shop.
- Redefined the layout of the BBCode (The forum post)
- Added some checks to avoid certain bugs from happening
- Added a Popup-window for you to insert your shop name. Please be aware that the shop name will be prefixed with " Shop".
- Added TU, SU, SSU and SSSU grouping to the unique items. This will automatically be done!
- Redefined how set items are placed in the forum post. The Set Item category is now a full spoiler, and inside it the sets will be grouped by set name.

Please write any feedback or bugs in a comment below!

Hello! I've been sitting around writing a little extension for Chrome to make creating a shop a bit less tedious.

As you can see it's nothing more than a few buttons added onto the NotArmory page.

It works by just adding the inventory of a character by simply clicking the "add" button. This will take all set and unique items from that characters inventory and save it for later.

You can then navigate as many characters as you want, clicking the "add" button until you're done.
After this you simply click the "make shop!" button. This will throw a fully fledged shop thread into your clipboard.

You can then simply paste the thread afterwards. All you have to do next is change the title to something more appropriate to you.

Here is an example of how it works:
(The following is made by clicking a handful of times;
navigate to char -->
click "Add" -->
navigate to another char -->
click "Add"-->
click "Make Shop!" -->
Write the name of your shop in the pop up!
finally CTRL-V into your thread)

DONT GRAB THIS FROM GOOGLE WEBSTORE - IT IS OUTDATED. READ CHANGELOG.
Hope you enjoy!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hawsens Shop

For rolls or specifics on the items look up the notArmory at the following links:
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=HawsenUniqMule
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=HawsenSetMule
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=RFPalaHawsen

Created with NotArmory Shop Extension

Uniques

TU's
► Show Spoiler

SU's
► Show Spoiler

SSU's
► Show Spoiler

Charms and Mystic Orbs
► Show Spoiler

Runes
► Show Spoiler

Set Items
► Show Spoiler

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Edited by hawsen 4 years.
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
How about if I want to sell rares? Or misc. items like Xis runes. Or charms?
hawsen
Cultist
21 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Awesome question! So this is the easiest implementable feature as of right now . It is possible to link to an entire item, regardless of rarity but the argument for not putting it in would be an insane amount of bloat in the thread. I'm stilling looking for a good solution for that. As for runes, charms etc. i found it easier not to parse for those. Charms in particular proves a problem if you want to parse from your main , or a leveled alt and you suddenly throw in a ton of charms to the thread.
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
There is no capability to select items one by one?
matdoo
Cog
239 | 29
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I REALLY hated to update trade thread everyday.
You changed the whole game experience to me. Awesome!
hawsen
Cultist
21 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
@matdoo I am glad that this eases the experience for you! That was the primary motivation for making the program. :)

@notforkeeps So i've been sitting around thinking of how to tackle this problem, and i just MIGHT do a solution that's a little more clean (A pop up window of some sorts with some options for the tread) I'll see if i can make that elegant.
hawsen
Cultist
21 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Updated the shop extension! Please look at the main post for new additions and changes!
CharlieTango
Lava Lord
94 | 18
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Wow this is pog
hawsen
Cultist
21 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
@CharlieTango glad you like it!
TDLofCC
Prowler
18 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
wow ... now I might have to make a shop. nice work :)