Dimensional Labyrinth

Discuss Median XL!
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
riddyl wrote:"60% Leech Resistance"

How does this mechanic work? For example say you leech 1000 life from an attack normally, do you now leech 400? Or does it reduce your overall leech percentage, meaning I would now leech nothing until I stacked 61% life leech or more?

It is pretty descriptive. It's resistance to leech, not leech reduction, so it woks as you formerly described it. You just leech 60% less life.

Also, why the f is dimensional anomaly allowed to cast spells on you through walls? Is this a le funny joke or something?
Orr
Monkey King
285 | 7
Celestialray wrote:
Also, why the f is dimensional anomaly allowed to cast spells on you through walls? Is this a le funny joke or something?

its pretty similar as laz teleports, unless u are out of range
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Just a question for the devs.. Is cold damage going to get a nerf in the labyrinth? It's really lame going through a tier 9 with 89% cold res, tanking virtually anything and suddenly dying just to read 'slain by corrupted barbarian'. I guess I just need to go 95% cold res and leave other max res in the dust cause cold damage is by far the most dangerous in the lab. For example:

-corrupted barbarian (enough said)
-corrupted assassin (limpet laser)
-phoboss (how does the hardest boss in the game only have cold damage?)
-one shot frozen orbs (that's a bug I think?)

Meanwhile, sitting at 82% lightning res and take absolutely 0 damage from observers' lightning.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I wholeheartedly agree that corrupted Barbarians hit 2-3 times harder than any other corrupted hero.

Amazon: Mainly teleport everywhere, not having time to deal much damage. Need a rework/buff imo.

Assassin: When the room gets too full of limpets, wait a bit or reposition. Damage is fairly balanced with 85% resistance. Just don’t be greedy.

Necromancer: Just get rid of minions asap. Never caused me trouble whatsoever.

Gharbad the Weak: Harder than corrupted heroes to me. That poison is annoying as balls. Keep distance and prepare to heal a lot.

Barbarian: 89% fire resistance, 86% rest and 50% physical. Way more dangerous than the other heroes. Mainly teleports on you and uses Iron spiral. If AI gets cheap, he sometimes chains teleport/iron spiral 2-3 times. 1st time hurts for like 10-12k hp, second time I die. Perhaps with high defense he is more manageable.

Navigator: Sponges. Litteraly. Watch your step, their punisher like chain skill hurts a lot. Past that, it is more like an endurance round of damaging while not making too many mistakes. I like them actually. Except when they drop a riftstone 1 level below yours.
Elendilli
Djinn
548 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
The Corrupted Amazons are designed to annihilate summon-type builds and occasionally can shotgun players in groups so I think it's fine
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Gharbad is a huge potion soaker, but it's not that bad. He's also quite resilient and moves a lot. I'm not really sure, but amazon seems to hit in melee? I remember tran athulua amazons being able to melee you for significantly more damage than their ranged attacks. Same goes with the corrupted amazon. And it hits like a truck. I was trying to barrage her then 1/2 of my hp was gone. Scary stuff. The phalanx is also very dangerous, but you can play around it easily.

Also, barbarian could be less threatening if he didn't teleport so often. Is he a sorceress or a barb lol. Seems like devs go out of their way to make it 'fair' for melee and ranged characters.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Can't do melee damage with a bow. Could have been the invisible snakes in TA or an arrowside procced under you
nodamncl
Skeleton
2 | 0
Mod Version 1.3.4
I can confirm the following Dream Fragments drops:
1- Corrupted Amazon
2- Corrupted Barbarian
3- Corrupted Necromancer
4- Gharabad the Weak

I don't see a big difference on these drops going from 40->300 magic find, unless item drops override the quest drops somehow.

Pretty sure I got a Star Chart (1) from a Barbarian.
I got Star Chart (2) off Kabraxis, which spawned from a shrine.

I'm guessing the Star Chart 3 and 4 will drop off some corrupted character/boss, and I'm still farming Phoboss for the 5th dream fragment.

If anyone has any solid info for star charts please add :)
Edited by nodamncl 4 years.
t4v
Balrog
131 | 183
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nodamncl wrote:Mod Version 1.3.4
I can confirm the following Dream Fragments drops:
1- Corrupted Amazon
2- Corrupted Barbarian
3- Corrupted Necromancer
4- Gharabad the Weak

I don't see a big difference on these drops going from 40->300 magic find, unless item drops override the quest drops somehow.

Pretty sure I got a Star Chart (1) from a Barbarian.
Don't recall where I got Star Chart (2), but I think it was some Corrupted character or Gharabad...

I'm guessing the Star Chart 3 and 4 will drop off some corrupted character, and I'm still farming Phoboss for the 5th dream fragment.

If anyone has any solid info for star charts please add :)

Star Chart 1 - Sin
Star Chart 2 - Abyss
Star Chart 3 - Navigator
Star Chart 4 - Anomaly
Muszta
Prowler
16 | 0
Where have a chance to drop Occult Effigies? I hope not only in the last level...