Djinn
549 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
As of right now the hardest content in the game is high tier labyrinths. It's not going to be easy. I mentioned this in previous topics but there is hardly anyone who has completed a T15 let alone obtained Dimensional Key drop. That being said, you do not need perfect gear at all nor do you need to pay out of the ass to be able to complete it but you do need SOME amount of viable gear. It all depends on your build and in your case - to my knowledge NO Bowzon has completed Labs but it is possible and requires very specific gear and patience. Ex:
Athulua's Wrath
Athulua's Wrath
Stag Bow (Sacred)

(Amazon Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 557
Item Level: 120
Innate Tri-Elemental Damage:
(52.0% of Dexterity)
3% Chance to cast level 63 Sun Strike on Striking
1% Chance to cast level 6 Life Spark on Striking
Adds 400-950 Fire Damage
Adds 400-950 Lightning Damage
Adds 400-950 Cold Damage
-33% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
Elemental Resists -33%
1% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Socketed (6)
very rare item but it is the key to hightier labs as it enables you to tank. The rest of the gear matters less but let's just say it's not exactly a walk in the park. You need to know what you're doing.

I can tell you right now that Amazon is one of the best clearers for Labs because of their easy access to %maximum resistances more specifically Magic Missiles Amazon can clear Labs like a joke (in comparison to other chars/builds). Literally no other character can come close. Free single target/aoe dps, free %max resists, defence if you need it.
When I compare this difference to Bowzon it's much more difficult to clear labs mainly because 2H bows are fucked on defence hard which is why you need that SSU bow. If you think Amazon has it bad Bow Druid is more fucked because it has literally no access to %max resists. Count your lucky stars because Bowzon can do it, its just very very VERY hard.
Vikan
Phoboss's Bane
177 | 171
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
100% accurate ^^
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Will try to go farther than T12 when I will have better gear. This is over my level. This is where you realize an assasin without stuns and slow is tasty meat when monsters are fast as Usain Bolt. I will be back.

You know what this place lacks ? Heroic shields.And beach balls of course
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Is there a video that showcases phobos' abilities? I don't want to go in blind into red rifts and getting wiped when I find him. I already died badly to dimensional anomaly's fire circle.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Celestialray wrote:Is there a video that showcases phobos' abilities? I don't want to go in blind into red rifts and getting wiped when I find him. I already died badly to dimensional anomaly's fire circle.

I think the anomaly randomly chooses between multiple uber bosses skill sets. You might've seen the samael fire pounce on that one.

Scan around. There are videos of Vikan clearing tier 15, I know. Im sure others have posted lab videos here and there on youtube/forum.
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
This is a complaint disguised as a suggestion.. I've just completed a t12 stone (the one with tal rasha's tomb layout) and it was awful. Monsters would constantly desync in doors and it would take forever to kill them before walking into a room that would most likely be a certain death otherwise. Same problem happens in catacombs layouts and countess layout as well. Can we have better layouts instead of these? Stuff like glacial trail layout is perfectly fine. Basically anything without choke points that would cause severe desync issues.
SoloHolo
Skeleton
2 | 1
Crash wrote:
Celestialray wrote:Is there a video that showcases phobos' abilities? I don't want to go in blind into red rifts and getting wiped when I find him. I already died badly to dimensional anomaly's fire circle.

I think the anomaly randomly chooses between multiple uber bosses skill sets. You might've seen the samael fire pounce on that one.

Scan around. There are videos of Vikan clearing tier 15, I know. Im sure others have posted lab videos here and there on youtube/forum.

This is incorrect. He uses Baal's black circle, Kabraxis' poisonous flame strike, Samael's ring of fire, Xazax' rain of meteors and Belial's frozen meteor all at the same time. The trick to killing him is first clear out any of the flesh spawners, as the red ring they drop on the ground will heal him back to full, then engage him for 3 seconds at a time before blinking away. Let him do w/e AoE he's going to do (he'll do all of them at some point), then re-engage. Depending on your gear/charms/build it's going to take you anywhere from 3-15 mins to kill him.

He's a massive time-sync, but in my experience he's got a pretty decent chance of dropping SSU's.
Orr
Monkey King
285 | 7
SoloHolo wrote:but in my experience he's got a pretty decent chance of dropping SSU's.

no its not the chance to drop SSu's from anomaly is low.
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
I do not know the base item ratios but as soon as the rolled base has at least one Sacred Unique Version my guess is that the ratio between the up to 3 versions is the same as with any other Sacred Unique drop in the game.
- one Version: guranteed drop.
- 2 Versions: from 50% - 50% down to 97% - 3% (at least Heavy Boots in second patch) everything is there
- 3 Versions: idk exactly but Flamen Staff has (x, y, y) with x+ 2*y =100, Ancient Armor something like 80, 19, 1.
riddyl
Stygian Watcher
42 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
"60% Leech Resistance"

How does this mechanic work? For example say you leech 1000 life from an attack normally, do you now leech 400? Or does it reduce your overall leech percentage, meaning I would now leech nothing until I stacked 61% life leech or more?