Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
They can drop in low tier lab but it's small chance. RNG based.
Muszta
Prowler
16 | 0
Thanks, small is better than nothing. :)
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Started running lab today and made it to T10 so far. Pretty fun definitely challenging. However i do have one critique i would like to bring to the devs attention.

When bosses like Mathil spawn he also spawns his normal adds from the original fight. You know the ones that cant be hit and are completely invincible. Which is fine i suppose but the problem is once you do kill Mathil those adds stay.. forever. Best you can do is run them back to an empty room (If you have one empty mine spawned in litteraly the first room i went in..) and prey you can make enough ground between yourself and those adds otherwise they follow you everywhere and in an already quite challenging environment this just adds more frustration than anything else to be honest. Maybe have them despawn upon the bosses death?

Other than that small thing i run into its actually pretty fun and definitely makes you take your build back to the drawing board to push it to the max. I like that. And making them all lockouts past T5 also adds a bit of stress to the challenge as well. Gives me more to work for at least which is nice. Cheers \m/
DaNMaN79
Fallen
1 | 0
xzmnick wrote:
Fumbles wrote:Devs need to stop ripping off Path of Exile. Anyone that has played it can see this is a knockoff PoE's end game map content. Even calling increased monster density "pack size". This honestly feels like theft of intellectual property. Not a good sign for the future of Sigma. Pathetic.

Like really?

Really really?

PoE as well as any actionRPG is a D2 rip-off.

Couldn't of said it better myself.
Seikun
Abomination
154 | 8
I heard one needs to overcap physical resist to 60% to have it max in the labs. But what for? Neither riftstone specs nor monster descriptions have any mention of -10% physical resist.
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Seikun wrote:I heard one needs to overcap physical resist to 60% to have it max in the labs. But what for? Neither riftstone specs nor monster descriptions have any mention of -10% physical resist.

I think it's because of the amazon's curse, but maybe there's something else too, not sure anymore
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Seikun wrote:I heard one needs to overcap physical resist to 60% to have it max in the labs. But what for? Neither riftstone specs nor monster descriptions have any mention of -10% physical resist.

According to my notes harpy curse reduces dr by 10%.
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Erynis perma curse you and if u have more life than mana, the curse reduce pr by 10%
DynaZ
Destroyer
6 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
thank you :D
Venom222
Invader
8 | 0
Two patches in a row (2.4 and 2.5) I clean the last level of the laboratory!!! all fragments of dreams (5) fell out several times!!! star cards 3 and 4 have fallen out!!!! BUT NOT ONE BITCH STAR CARD 1 AND CARD 2 DID NOT FALL OUT!!!! WHAT THE ......!!!???? MF 200 %!!!! DEVELOPERS TELL ME WHY SO!!!?????