Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
tyleru78d94 wrote:Crash,

I don't even want unlimited or even tens of pages....but I think at minimum 1 extra page would do. Mules are so damn exhausting. If you're not playing with anyone online, you have to make an normal game, wait for it to perma (5mins), then xfer the gear and pray your game doesn't close out during character switch. For a mod to make Diablo "updated" this is a very outdated and tedious way of stashing items.

Of course there may be resource limitations that prevents making the stash size larger that I'm unaware of.

Alternatively, if there was a way to instant perma a private multiplayer game and ensure it didn't close out - I wouldn't have a problem with the stash size. But I don't think that's even in the realm of possibilities.

Nn to do the 5 min wait thing. In case you didn't know, you can open 2 instances of Median and have your character+mule in the same game. Just make sure you follow the rules for muling.
tyleru78d94
Invader
8 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Solfege wrote:
tyleru78d94 wrote:Crash,

I don't even want unlimited or even tens of pages....but I think at minimum 1 extra page would do. Mules are so damn exhausting. If you're not playing with anyone online, you have to make an normal game, wait for it to perma (5mins), then xfer the gear and pray your game doesn't close out during character switch. For a mod to make Diablo "updated" this is a very outdated and tedious way of stashing items.

Of course there may be resource limitations that prevents making the stash size larger that I'm unaware of.

Alternatively, if there was a way to instant perma a private multiplayer game and ensure it didn't close out - I wouldn't have a problem with the stash size. But I don't think that's even in the realm of possibilities.

Nn to do the 5 min wait thing. In case you didn't know, you can open 2 instances of Median and have your character+mule in the same game. Just make sure you follow the rules for muling.

Holy crap....I didn't know this. Thank you very much for the info and the link for the rules.
ELBOWgrease0000
Cultist
23 | 4
Just a suggestion, but if DEVS have no immediate plans for Grizzy's old Box, maybe we could have that back for storage ?
(Assuming theres a way to disable the Gift function)

Actually it'd be great if we could have that as an extra place to Transmute things, too, but im guessing that'd require duplicating a shiteload of recipes). I cant remember: could we Transmute w/Griswolds Box in M-XL ?

fwiw my main gripe about inv/storage is that my Cube is always full and I have to Relog/OfflineTools just to transmute, swap sockets, etc., and this Interrupts Gameplay.

A 2nd Transmute box would help solve both the Transmute availability issue & the Storage issue.

Again, just a suggestion-- i know theres lots of other more pressing things on the agenda.