Discuss Median XL!
Kogler1990
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
DO u guys think its a viable build?
zmeckancek
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
While I love the concept of hunting banshee, there are two deal breakers witch ruin it for me completly:
1.) the 'lock-on-enemies' range is super short, which means that you have to be super close to the enemies or the spell will fizzle out. This is especially frustrating with the new and improved sigma FOW
2.) if an enemy is standing next to a wall, the banshee won't damage him and you have to switch to another spells to finish him off
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I remember the good old times when hunting banshee went trough walls and targeted enemies like 1.5 screens away :D
boozek
Son of Lucion
738 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
zmeckancek wrote:While I love the concept of hunting banshee, there are two deal breakers witch ruin it for me completly:
1.) the 'lock-on-enemies' range is super short, which means that you have to be super close to the enemies or the spell will fizzle out. This is especially frustrating with the new and improved sigma FOW
2.) if an enemy is standing next to a wall, the banshee won't damage him and you have to switch to another spells to finish him off

I agree, just tried that build today. Even with 5 Wraiths its still long range spell which makes you an easy melee target. Same for Gale you cannot move when casting so not worth it.

For farming go Poison Plague Avatar or Elemental skill with SSSU dstaff for more Elementals
For bosses Rain of Fire

Some users preffer Oskill Stormfront druid caster.