Charged rift stone

Discuss Median XL!
DrProfStein
Invader
8 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
So after making a charged rift stone i hit transmute again and it tells me the stats of the monsters but im not able to use them any more is this a glitch?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
transmute it again to turn back to original state to use.

"Right Click to Open"

DrProfStein
Invader
8 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
thank you i figured out what was going on if you just hit transmute while its in the corner of the cube it wont turn back but if you move it to any other space it will
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Just to make sure I've this right on how you're supposed to use these. You right click on it to open the portal and it goes poof and the portal opens. So if you transmute it and it turns to the charged version right clicking on it doesn't open a portal. Confused? So does that mean you really need two of the same rift stones. One to open it and another to charge? And what exactly does the charged one due. It says something about life increased by 20% but when I have one charged in my inventory my life doesn't change at all.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
tbone503 wrote:Just to make sure I've this right on how you're supposed to use these. You right click on it to open the portal and it goes poof and the portal opens. So if you transmute it and it turns to the charged version right clicking on it doesn't open a portal. Confused? So does that mean you really need two of the same rift stones. One to open it and another to charge? And what exactly does the charged one due. It says something about life increased by 20% but when I have one charged in my inventory my life doesn't change at all.

"transmute for full monster stats"

the stats listed are the monster stats in that tier.

I'm confused where your confusion is coming from.
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
tbone503 wrote:Just to make sure I've this right on how you're supposed to use these. You right click on it to open the portal and it goes poof and the portal opens. So if you transmute it and it turns to the charged version right clicking on it doesn't open a portal. Confused? So does that mean you really need two of the same rift stones. One to open it and another to charge? And what exactly does the charged one due. It says something about life increased by 20% but when I have one charged in my inventory my life doesn't change at all.

Its enemy stats that are listed not your. Lv 1-5 are free, 5-10 is 1 Ac, 11-15 is 2 Ac to charge.
supersage10
Azure Drake
164 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
When you charge a rift it opens a portal if u hit transmute twice it simply tells you the stats of the portal you are opening this does not effect you