Can't get to 3rd floor of the Flylayer dungeon.

Discuss Median XL!
harutgn
Fallen
1 | 0
A friend and I were playing through the Flylayer dungeon on Act 3 and could not click on the staircase to enter the 3rd floor. The stairs highlight when you hover over them, but clicking them does nothing. We're tried switching hosts, turning it off and on again, dying, but none of that worked.

Does anyone else here experience a similar issue?
rumblealex
Bone Archer
74 | 27
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Are you sure you're not confusing the Flayer dungeon and the Swampy pit? Swampy pit is always by the Flayer jungle waypoint, and hosts the Death projector uber level on floor 3, which are inaccessible in both Normal and Nightmare difficulty.
Arc_Razer
Grubber
316 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
also sometimes a desync issue, try opening a TP (no idea why this works, used to have something similar with WPs)
Propz
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
harutgn wrote:A friend and I were playing through the Flylayer dungeon on Act 3 and could not click on the staircase to enter the 3rd floor. The stairs highlight when you hover over them, but clicking them does nothing. We're tried switching hosts, turning it off and on again, dying, but none of that worked.

Does anyone else here experience a similar issue?

I had this issue 2 nights ago on my necro. Had to make a ng to get in. I tried a TP and all but it didnt work. You're not crazy.
Temptaz
Balrog
123 | 1
if you are using any program to stretch or full screen like borderless window I have the issues sometimes.

I just have to tab in and out and it fixes.