Lava Lord
94 | 18
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
aerial wrote:Great update, I love the drop notifier.
One option could be nice though, rare rings/amulets, because that is one of few things definitely worth picking up and iding, since you can't reroll them anymore.

Yes! Take my cookie.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
why was item toggle removed?
i didnt like it at first but now i notice myself constantly holding "show items" and my thumb hurts lol
Kyromyr
Cog
207 | 115
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
No, I'm not adding notifications for rare rings and amulets. Why? I feed off of your tears.

-Added back Show Items toggle. Apparently people actually liked it?
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
why hide elixir of concentration? it's useful and you can't buy or craft it
Serge91
Thunder Beetle
52 | 0
EDIT: Windows doesnt let me run the new version 3.7.1 :(

One option could be nice though, rare rings/amulets, because that is one of few things definitely worth picking up and iding, since you can't reroll them anymore.

Also you can't gamble them. But i dont think its worth a chat notification for them: i think that should trigger only with important things (rare runes, SU, set items, UMO, unique jewels, and some other few things).

Zennith wrote:
Serge91 wrote:
Is there any chance to change font or increase the font size drop?

My literal only complaint with this amazing program. It's a pretty small window, giving small text.

Honestly i was referring to the message notification of the drop. I would like if there was the possibility to increase the font size of the message drop, or maybe to put an audio notification for some special things.
Maybe it's because my clearspeed sucks but i feel that the notification isn't just long enough; it disappear quickly, and sometimes in certain places is not easy to see at all (a unique drop in River of Flames for example).
Serge91
Thunder Beetle
52 | 0
EDIT: Windows doesnt let me run the new version 3.7.1 :(

Also you can't gamble them. But i dont think its worth a chat notification for them: i think that should trigger only with important things (rare runes, SU, set items, UMO, unique jewels, and some other few things).

Zennith wrote:
Serge91 wrote:
Is there any chance to change font or increase the font size drop?

My literal only complaint with this amazing program. It's a pretty small window, giving small text.

Honestly i was referring to the message notification of the drop. I would like if there was the possibility to increase the font size of the message drop, or maybe to put an audio notification for some special things (though this probably is something hard to do).
Maybe it's because my clearspeed sucks but i feel that the notification isn't just long enough; it disappear quickly, and sometimes in certain places is not easy to see at all (a unique drop in River of Flames for example).[/quote]
Edited by Serge91 6 years.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Serge91 wrote:EDIT: Windows doesnt let me run the new version 3.7.1 :(

Well I find myself constantly checking for rare rings/amulets.
If you have character full of sigs, and another 500 on mule, you really can ignore most of sets, signets are not worth much.
But finding good ring or amulet with right mods is still good, that would be either an upgrade for myself, or something you could trade for a lot.
Another example are respec potions. I have so many of them, despite respeccing char few times a day, I don't pick all of them up. But rare jewellery I something I'm always looking for.
I'd say these things stay high priority drop, way past the time where you need many other things from the list tool currently pops notification.

Kyromyr wrote:No, I'm not adding notifications for rare rings and amulets. Why? I feed off of your tears.

Is adding it a technical problem?
Because as I said, if you are running lets say fauztinville, and not checking for rare jewellery, you are doing it wrong, even at very late stage of season. People for example easily uncheck TU, because at given time they don't need crystals. But a GG +4 amulet with life and proc, is worth a lot.
Stilgaron
Thunder Beetle
51 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hello. Very good update! But I agree with guys above - rare amys and rings is must in drop notifier, It's too important this patch
kildy
Invader
8 | 0
Agreed with both. Rare Rings + Ammies are super important with removal of gambling.
kathandrax
Imp
4 | 1
virus scan says its a virus, can anyone confirm