Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Updated the dl in the tools section.
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
SlugInfinite
Cultist
22 | 0
Just curious, is there any way that we can personalize either the drop notifier or the drop filter? Say, for example, I am looking for T4-T6 items for a new char? I'm alright with computers so even if I have to recompile it form source it wouldn't be that big of a deal. Another example would be to show all rares regardless to help earn gold quickly. If you added that as an option that would make this one of the best D2 tools I have personally ever seen!
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Edited by Unda 6 years.
Stilgaron
Thunder Beetle
51 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Guys, anyone have a clue how to fix "UNHANDLED EXCEPTION ACCESS_VIOLATION (c0000005)" in SP with multires?
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
SlugInfinite wrote:Just curious, is there any way that we can personalize either the drop notifier or the drop filter? Say, for example, I am looking for T4-T6 items for a new char? I'm alright with computers so even if I have to recompile it form source it wouldn't be that big of a deal. Another example would be to show all rares regardless to help earn gold quickly. If you added that as an option that would make this one of the best D2 tools I have personally ever seen!

Considering that the filter, notifier and d2stats are open source, you can take a look at their code. It's kinda easy to change them if you read it.
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
SlugInfinite
Cultist
22 | 0
Quirinus wrote:
SlugInfinite wrote:Just curious, is there any way that we can personalize either the drop notifier or the drop filter? Say, for example, I am looking for T4-T6 items for a new char? I'm alright with computers so even if I have to recompile it form source it wouldn't be that big of a deal. Another example would be to show all rares regardless to help earn gold quickly. If you added that as an option that would make this one of the best D2 tools I have personally ever seen!

Considering that the filter, notifier and d2stats are open source, you can take a look at their code. It's kinda easy to change them if you read it.

Cool, thanks for the tip, will take a look when I have some free time.
as69
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
bloodsuckern wrote:what does automatic /nopickup do when there's no button to enable pickup again
or is there
does it get enabled when the filter gets an alert??
how does it work

Nopickup is just a D2 Command which prevents your Character to pick up stuff on the floor by accident, e.g. you are running around and click somewhere on the floor and there is an item. So if nopickup is enabled, you have to hold the ALT key pressed so that items are displayed and you can pick them up.

[edit:] oops sorry, didnt see it was already answered
SlugInfinite
Cultist
22 | 0
Quirinus wrote:

Im mainly a Linux user.. Would you care to elaborate a little bit? Maybe in a PM if necessary? Maybe be able to lead me in the right direction to achieve what I'm trying to do (add more items to the notifier, add more items that show with the drop filter) I understand your an Admin and you're likely busy, so if you can't no big deal, I will just keep trying.
bloodsuckern
Vampiress
38 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
as69 wrote:
bloodsuckern wrote:what does automatic /nopickup do when there's no button to enable pickup again
or is there
does it get enabled when the filter gets an alert??
how does it work

Nopickup is just a D2 Command which prevents your Character to pick up stuff on the floor by accident, e.g. you are running around and click somewhere on the floor and there is an item. So if nopickup is enabled, you have to hold the ALT key pressed so that items are displayed and you can pick them up.

[edit:] oops sorry, didnt see it was already answered

nono you answered it perfectly
Aciros
Prowler
16 | 0
Is it possible to add a sound alert for the notifier?