Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
adding links to github/forum thread to About page would be great ;)
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
how do i change the drop filter so it shows sets and uniques / and uniq tiereds? and maybe runes from mal or vex instead of zod?
Dude Love
Grubber
312 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
bradr wrote:how do i change the drop filter so it shows sets and uniques / and uniq tiereds? and maybe runes from mal or vex instead of zod?

p sure you can't change runes but it already shows sets and uniques (both tiered and sacred)
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
Dude Love wrote:
bradr wrote:how do i change the drop filter so it shows sets and uniques / and uniq tiereds? and maybe runes from mal or vex instead of zod?

p sure you can't change runes but it already shows sets and uniques (both tiered and sacred)

okay cool then thatr will work well how do i enable it and thanks so much
Snickers
Prowler
18 | 0
If you open it d2stats while playing and look at the options tab, it tells you a few different controls. The standard way is to open d2stats, and then while playing press Shift+home. You will get a message that it was injected.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Are there any plans for adding stats like %minion life/dmg/resist?

D2Stats rules, thanks for expanding the program. I already liked the previous one, but this is really useful with the drop indicator.

However, the drop filter doesn't seem to be working.
I still see gems below perfect, runes below Zod and gold stacks below 2k. Am I missing something?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Muilpeer wrote:Are there any plans for adding stats like %minion life/dmg/resist?

D2Stats rules, thanks for expanding the program. I already liked the previous one, but this is really useful with the drop indicator.

I still see gems below perfect, runes below Zod and gold stacks below 2k. Am I missing something?

Minion stats are on Page 2 of the menu bar.

Did you inject the filter? Drop notifier has its own page and you can just click the checkboxes for what you want to be notified for. The filter requires injection from a key command and you'll get an in-game notification that will say something like "Filter Injected" or somethin in dark green text when it's injected properly.

Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
L H wrote:
Muilpeer wrote:Are there any plans for adding stats like %minion life/dmg/resist?

Minion stats are on Page 2 of the menu bar.

Did you inject the filter? Drop notifier has its own page and you can just click the checkboxes for what you want to be notified for. The filter requires injection from a key command and you'll get an in-game notification that will say something like "Filter Injected" or somethin in dark green text when it's injected properly.

Thanks a lot! Apparently I'm not only blind, but also stupid. I have been looking for it, but apparently not in the right place. It workz! And I remembered why I didn't use the drop filter because my laptop doesn't have a home key, but I have bound it to shift+F12 now instead.

I appreciate you didn't call me blind and stupid so I could do that myself :!:
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
Is there a simple way to get the drop filter to NOT show Perfect Gems? In a big pile, such as a really crowded cow level, etc, I get the push notification of several uniques, sacred rares, but walking all around and over the pile, I can't get it to show because of the pile of perfect gems.

That is the only change I need, and I don't understand how to edit the DLL file itself. (Or, a 1. 2. 3. step on HOW to edit the DLL would be great too!)

I have Notepad ++, and downloaded Visual Studio Code, but really don't have a clue to the steps involved...
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ibra1 wrote:Is there a simple way to get the drop filter to NOT show Perfect Gems? In a big pile, such as a really crowded cow level, etc, I get the push notification of several uniques, sacred rares, but walking all around and over the pile, I can't get it to show because of the pile of perfect gems.

That is the only change I need, and I don't understand how to edit the DLL file itself. (Or, a 1. 2. 3. step on HOW to edit the DLL would be great too!)

I have Notepad ++, and downloaded Visual Studio Code, but really don't have a clue to the steps involved...

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6019&p=122576#p122576