D2Stats 3.11.1

Discuss Median XL!
Anointedone
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Holy crap, I'm confused. Can someone post EXACTLY which files I need? Do they all go into my DiabloII folder? When I first tried, I got to the vcredistexe file and all it says is "this file already exists". Looking in my DiabloII folder, there is only one. The one I'm trying to run. Please help! I am completely illiterate when it comes to modding.

Edit: By the way...Thank you MedianXL, I'm having a lot of fun with this version of D2. You are amazing for putting so much work into this mod.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Anointedone wrote:Holy crap, I'm confused. Can someone post EXACTLY which files I need? Do they all go into my DiabloII folder? When I first tried, I got to the vcredistexe file and all it says is "this file already exists". Looking in my DiabloII folder, there is only one. The one I'm trying to run. Please help! I am completely illiterate when it comes to modding.

Edit: By the way...Thank you MedianXL, I'm having a lot of fun with this version of D2. You are amazing for putting so much work into this mod.

Download the rar file, extract it anywhere, and run the exe.
Anointedone
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Istaryu wrote:
Anointedone wrote:Holy crap, I'm confused. Can someone post EXACTLY which files I need? Do they all go into my DiabloII folder? When I first tried, I got to the vcredistexe file and all it says is "this file already exists". Looking in my DiabloII folder, there is only one. The one I'm trying to run. Please help! I am completely illiterate when it comes to modding.

Download the rar file, extract it anywhere, and run the exe.

Thank you so much! Also, I accidentally clicked the report post instead of quotes #facepalm
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I have a problem when I have D2Stats running. At first it appears to cause input lag while I play but it basically causes the whole UI, items, enemy, chests etc to have a "delay" too. Like for example, sometimes I won't be able to target or attack a mob for like 0.5 seconds, after the mob appears on the screen. That's bad enough for it seems to be for my entire PC, as I notice it in other games too while I have D2Stats running. An example would be playing an MMO, then the movement keys have a 0.5-1 second delay, including ability casting etc. Any ideas or should I just stay clear of D2Stats?
legitxsniper
Vampiress
38 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
i tried to download this and it keeps saying "the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable" im sure this is something simple but im stumped xP
utown
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
what program is used to use the d2stat? since i dont have it, ive downloaded it but it only says the file and au3 cant open it
Sonicbdwa
Sasquatch
64 | 7
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
utown wrote:what program is used to use the d2stat? since i dont have it, ive downloaded it but it only says the file and au3 cant open it

You have downloaded the source code
utown
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Sonicbdwa wrote:
utown wrote:what program is used to use the d2stat? since i dont have it, ive downloaded it but it only says the file and au3 cant open it

You have downloaded the source code

yes ive downloaded everytrhing on that shit still dosnt work

edit sry i see what u saying had to convert it! got it thanks
Temptaz
Gravedigger
197 | 2
is there an updated copy/paste for the filter?
Sonicbdwa
Sasquatch
64 | 7
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Temptaz wrote:is there an updated copy/paste for the filter?

What do you mean?