Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
robg1293 wrote:
ILoseControl wrote:
robg1293 wrote:
ILoseControl wrote:
robg1293 wrote:I am having issues with the drop filter...i just shouldn't have tried to update it...not sure what is going on

We don't know either, so try to explain what the issue is and what update you have done.

after i download the .rar thing from the website, what do I do with that?

Extract it and open the d2stats.exe, open your game and then click on the "Read" button in d2stats to load the data.

i believe the d2stats is working, but when i try to add a drop filter from the same website it randomly doesn't show items, for instance it hides shrines and sigs of learning but then shows a magical tier 2 item

Well then you need to modify it to suit your needs. It isn't hard to figure it out. You can search in the forum "d2stats filter" and check some threads for examples. But basically, if you want to include shrines and signets, add "Signet" and "Shrine" on separate lines. To exclude magical stuff, search for the line which includes it and either remove it or put # before it.
robg1293
Pit Knight
104 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
ILoseControl wrote:
robg1293 wrote:
ILoseControl wrote:
robg1293 wrote:
ILoseControl wrote:
robg1293 wrote:I am having issues with the drop filter...i just shouldn't have tried to update it...not sure what is going on

We don't know either, so try to explain what the issue is and what update you have done.

after i download the .rar thing from the website, what do I do with that?

Extract it and open the d2stats.exe, open your game and then click on the "Read" button in d2stats to load the data.

i believe the d2stats is working, but when i try to add a drop filter from the same website it randomly doesn't show items, for instance it hides shrines and sigs of learning but then shows a magical tier 2 item

Well then you need to modify it to suit your needs. It isn't hard to figure it out. You can search in the forum "d2stats filter" and check some threads for examples. But basically, if you want to include shrines and signets, add "Signet" and "Shrine" on separate lines. To exclude magical stuff, search for the line which includes it and either remove it or put # before it.

1 2 3 4 unique # Tiered uniques
sacred unique # Sacred uniques
"Ring$|Amulet$|Jewel" unique # Unique jewelry
"Quiver" unique
set
"Belladonna"
"Shrine \(10" # Shrines
#"Quiver" rare
#"Ring$|Amulet" rare # Rare rings and amulets
#sacred eth superior rare

"Signet of Learning"
"Greater Signet"
"Emblem"
"Trophy"
"Cycle"
"Enchanting"
"Wings"
"Runestone|Essence$" # Teganze runes
"Great Rune" # Great runes
"Orb\|" # UMOs
"Oil of Conjuration"
"Dimensional Key"
"Occult Effigy"
"Mystic Dye"
"Relic"
"Quest Item"
#"Ring of the Five"

# Hide items
hide 1 2 3 4 low normal superior magic rare
hide "^(Ring|Amulet)$" magic
hide "Quiver" normal magic
hide "^(Amethyst|Topaz|Sapphire|Emerald|Ruby|Diamond|Skull|Onyx|Bloodstone|Turquoise|Amber|Rainbow Stone)$"
hide "^Flawless"
show "(Greater|Super) Healing Potion"
hide "(Healing|Mana) Potion"
hide "^Key$"
hide "^(El|Eld|Tir|Nef|Eth|Ith|Tal|Ral|Ort|Thul|Amn|Sol|Shael|Dol|Hel|Io|Lum|Ko|Fal|Lem|Pul|Um|Mal|Ist|Gul|Vex|Ohm|Lo|Sur|Ber|Jah|Cham|Zod) Rune$"

okay this is what is on my default d2stats, it notifies me when a shrine or great rune is dropped, but it is hidden in the drop filter when i click on "alt" to see items on the ground...I am not the best with computers, i just like this game and i regret deleting my old d2stats as i didn't have issues
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Check the hotkey tab then, you have injected the drop filter which causes items to not be seen when using "alt". The default key should be shift+home or something like that. If you want to have dropfilter injected and items to show, I can't tell you what the problem is right now, because I don't have my computer with me to test it. Someone else might be able to help you there.
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
So... I completely wiped my PC in order to get back its normal speed. Thus I had to reinstall everything, including D2 stats.

It worked for a couple of days already. But suddenly the exe just stopped working, showing what looked like a .txt file with some code instead when trying to run it. So I extracted the zip file again, tried to compile the .exe and this error popped up. What should I do now?

ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ParticuLarry wrote:So... I completely wiped my PC in order to get back its normal speed. Thus I had to reinstall everything, including D2 stats.

It worked for a couple of days already. But suddenly the exe just stopped working, showing what looked like a .txt file with some code instead when trying to run it. So I extracted the zip file again, tried to compile the .exe and this error popped up. What should I do now?

A little update.

For some reason, I still can't compile the .exe file. Luckily though, the test batch file does work and starts d2stats normally. It even saves my settings. So I guess, my problem was solved.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Hi, any tips how to filter and hide items that are for example lower than lvl requirement "XY" ?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Anonymous: wrote:Hi, any tips how to filter and hide items that are for example lower than lvl requirement "XY" ?

Not possible. You can filter on tier, rarity, and eth/socket only.
peilis
Thunder Beetle
56 | 3
Do we get an update for 2.0? Or maybe pastebin with a basic 2.0 filter from any beta tester?
raptureswg
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
As a FWIW, I've been trying to use this and it works... except that I can't use the in-game keybind to Show Items. I can mouse over them to see them but otherwise I can't have them temporarily show it. Unsure what I'm doing wrong. I've tried with both Switch Show Items between hold/toggle mode ON and Off.

Anyone have a fix?
Nevermore
Stygian Watcher
42 | 1
Hi :) i have an issue since 2.0 version. D2Stats closing my game instantly. When i run first stats then i can`t launch the game, when i run first game then D2stats closing whole window. Someone have same issue ?