D2Stats 3.11.1

Discuss Median XL!
AllFallen
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
When start d2 and d2stats, programm is very laggy (dont only d2stats, all system is lag, looks like miner), even cant press shift+home for inject, why?
mattbnr
Destroyer
7 | 1
Does anyone have a good setup for leveling a character before you get to hell? the base filter seems setup for hell based characters only.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1218 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
mattbnr wrote:Does anyone have a good setup for leveling a character before you get to hell? the base filter seems setup for hell based characters only.

I just "Rune" and "(Bloodstone|Onyx|Amber|Turquoise)" and use just the notifier, not the filter.
azeriso
Rust Claw
81 | 1
mattbnr wrote:Does anyone have a good setup for leveling a character before you get to hell? the base filter seems setup for hell based characters only.

► Show Spoiler

im using this just put # before hide in drop filter section if u need it to be shown.
CharlieTango
Lava Lord
94 | 18
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
AllFallen wrote:When start d2 and d2stats, programm is very laggy (dont only d2stats, all system is lag, looks like miner), even cant press shift+home for inject, why?

Same exact issue was happening to me the last 2 seasons. For me, I can’t play the game without d2stats’ filter so I had to run the game in a virtual machine and it worked.

If you figured out a solution to the problem, I’d love to hear it.
crosska
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
CharlieTango wrote:
AllFallen wrote:When start d2 and d2stats, programm is very laggy (dont only d2stats, all system is lag, looks like miner), even cant press shift+home for inject, why?

Same exact issue was happening to me the last 2 seasons. For me, I can’t play the game without d2stats’ filter so I had to run the game in a virtual machine and it worked.

I had the same problem, tried your solution on a VM, game worked perfectly, so I kinda digged in what could cause it.

For me it was Nahimic Companion, tested it. When it was running my game and the entire PC was laging, even the notifier wasn't working, closed nahimic companion and everything works fine.

Hope it helps.
CharlieTango
Lava Lord
94 | 18
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
crosska wrote:
CharlieTango wrote:

I had the same problem, tried your solution on a VM, game worked perfectly, so I kinda digged in what could cause it.

For me it was Nahimic Companion, tested it. When it was running my game and the entire PC was laging, even the notifier wasn't working, closed nahimic companion and everything works fine.

Hope it helps.

I can’t wait to get home and troubleshoot with what you found regarding Nahimic. A quick Google search shows it is used with Asus/Realtek hardware and drivers. Hopefully that is my issue as well.
CharlieTango
Lava Lord
94 | 18
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
crosska wrote:
CharlieTango wrote:

Hope it helps.

Well, your solution worked the other day when I disabled the Nahimic service and tested it. But today, it is back to being broken again and Nahimic is still disabled. Not sure what the issue is. :(
crosska
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
CharlieTango wrote:
crosska wrote:
CharlieTango wrote:

Hope it helps.

Well, your solution worked the other day when I disabled the Nahimic service and tested it. But today, it is back to being broken again and Nahimic is still disabled. Not sure what the issue is. :(

Yep, same for me, works fine on 2.1.6, but broken on 2.2 :(
CharlieTango
Lava Lord
94 | 18
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
crosska wrote:
CharlieTango wrote:
crosska wrote:
CharlieTango wrote:

Hope it helps.

Yep, same for me, works fine on 2.1.6, but broken on 2.2 :(

So I just uninstalled all the ASUS Sonic, Armoury Crate, etc, all the "motherboard extras" and restarted. Works perfectly in single player again. Let's hope it stays working lol.