Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is there any need to update the notifier when a new season has started?
di2y
Skeleton
2 | 0
Bro is there any way u can make this thing play the goblin sound when gobbos appear?
Playing with mxl -ns is almost like buying lotto tickets and then throwing them away
juniperleafes
Sasquatch
62 | 1
How to get the Notifier to hide item labels on the ground? Even just a basic

hide "Gold"

doesn't do anything

EDIT: nvm I have to inject first
AbdielLeffler
Skeleton
2 | 0
thanks for sharing
nomed7226
Skeleton
3 | 0
good day i need help im having issue in the application error always appear, i already tried download and test some older version and still same error
Version : 21H2
OS Build : 19044.2846

ImageImage
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
It's your shitty anti-virus, disable it and run the application again.
nomed7226
Skeleton
3 | 0
i dont have any anti virus only windows security and i already excluded its folder in microsoft defender..
metasequoia
Gravedigger
194 | 19
So i got a problem i don't know how to solve... I use d2stats ofc, and i want the item names to be shown instead of just item types (locket of dreams instead of amulet for example), but whenever i try the "name" syntax part and try in game, it gives me a popup window "Unknown notifier flag 'name' blabla". I use basic syntax 'sacred unique name' etc. is there something i missed? Using Linux w/ launcher. also i dont get how "hide" works. D2Stats 3.11.5.
berry117
Dark Wanderer
797 | 78
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
metasequoia wrote:So i got a problem i don't know how to solve... I use d2stats ofc, and i want the item names to be shown instead of just item types (locket of dreams instead of amulet for example), but whenever i try the "name" syntax part and try in game, it gives me a popup window "Unknown notifier flag 'name' blabla". I use basic syntax 'sacred unique name' etc. is there something i missed? Using Linux w/ launcher. also i dont get how "hide" works. D2Stats 3.11.5.

You need the correct d2 stats to gain access to "name" "stat" etc.
https://github.com/Zahariel1942/D2Stats ... tag/3.12.1

There's a checkbox under options to print sussusssu names, you can also just use the tags in the notifier.
ekkudapoxui
Eternal Ghost
2701 | 32
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Hey.

How do you setup it so notification appears when corrupted druid in scos is nearby? I've seen on some stream it spams " !!! CORRUPTED WEREBEAR !!! " etc. Using 3.12.2 right now.