Discuss Median XL!
rugby_1
Son of Lucion
724 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Pacho73 wrote:my computer/ crome says it is a virus. why dose it think that it is malware??

From earlier posts the virus detection seems to be a false-positive. I had the same issue but you can download anyway. I have had D2 stats up for a few weeks no and have not had any issue running the program.
Pacho73
Imp
5 | 0
I can't even download it because Crome won't let me download it. How do I get it to download? Do I need to use something else like Foxfire or something??
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Pacho73 wrote:I can't even download it because Crome won't let me download it. How do I get it to download? Do I need to use something else like Foxfire or something??

Go into downloads and you can force it to download there.
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Pacho73 wrote:my computer/ crome says it is a virus. why dose it think that it is malware??

Because it reads the D2 data from memory, and Antiviruses don't like it when programs access memory directly. But D2Stats is clean, it's even open source, so people have checked the code. You can take a look at it yourself, and even compile it.
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
Rhanti
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Dunno if this program is still worked on, but there's a problem with it and necromancers; If the program is active, "show items" is on but on "toggle", I can't seem to teleport on summons with the "Bend the shadows" skill.
robg1293
Pit Knight
104 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I am having issues with the drop filter...i just shouldn't have tried to update it...not sure what is going on
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
robg1293 wrote:I am having issues with the drop filter...i just shouldn't have tried to update it...not sure what is going on

We don't know either, so try to explain what the issue is and what update you have done.
robg1293
Pit Knight
104 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
ILoseControl wrote:
robg1293 wrote:I am having issues with the drop filter...i just shouldn't have tried to update it...not sure what is going on

We don't know either, so try to explain what the issue is and what update you have done.

i guess I don't even really know if i am downloading it correctly, there are 4 files to click on, which one do I download - starting from scratch now and reinstalling d2stats
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
robg1293 wrote:
ILoseControl wrote:

after i download the .rar thing from the website, what do I do with that?

Extract it and open the d2stats.exe, open your game and then click on the "Read" button in d2stats to load the data.
robg1293
Pit Knight
104 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
ILoseControl wrote:
robg1293 wrote:
ILoseControl wrote:

after i download the .rar thing from the website, what do I do with that?

Extract it and open the d2stats.exe, open your game and then click on the "Read" button in d2stats to load the data.

i believe the d2stats is working, but when i try to add a drop filter from the same website it randomly doesn't show items, for instance it hides shrines and sigs of learning but then shows a magical tier 2 item