Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Is it possible to implement a toggle that auto-reads the stats at rapid rate? For testing things that happen very fast and it is hard to press the button while playing. Even a hotkey to read stats would be helpful.
Jerrif
Prowler
16 | 4
fbkkrieger wrote:@kyromyr i have a feature request if you have time

if you could add an option that the item name copy function also adds the [item]tags. So you can just past it into the forum thread.

You can actually do this yourself really easily, you just need to change one line in the code.

1. Just go to the download link on the first page, and download "source code.zip"
2. Open up D2Stats.au3 in a text editor like notepad++ (I think even notepad works? Not sure)
3. Find line 269 (or ctrl+f for: $g_sCopyName &= $asLines[$asLines[0]] & @CRLF )
4. Change it to: $g_sCopyName &= "[item]" & $asLines[$asLines[0]] & "[/item]" & @CRLF
5. Then just run compile.bat (found in the same folder as D2Stats.au3) and it will make your custom D2Stats.exe

aerial wrote:Is it possible to implement a toggle that auto-reads the stats at rapid rate? For testing things that happen very fast and it is hard to press the button while playing. Even a hotkey to read stats would be helpful.

I actually also did this myself the other day. If you want to do it, just do steps 1 and 2 above, and then:

3. Find line 74, where it says UpdateGUIOptions()
4. Just add a new line after that: OnClick_ReadStats()
5. Same as step 5 above

This will update the stats every 250 milliseconds. If you find it's using a bit too much CPU doing this, on line 70 if (TimerDiff($hTimerUpdateDelay) > 250) then change 250 to 1000. This will make it read the stats every 1 second (Though I think this makes the notifier also only update every second. Hasn't been an issue for me, but you probably farm much faster than I do).
Kyromyr
Cog
207 | 115
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
-Fixed max physical damage potentially being lower than min.
-Added hotkey to read stats. Disabled by default.
-Fixed possible hotkey conflict issue.
ChingeR
Rust Claw
82 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Check video.

Sitting on
i7 7700k
gtx 1070
16gb 2x8 3200mhz ram
w10
144hz + 60hz dual setup monitors

It's only when I have d2stats turned on. It affects all performance on the pc, but only in combination with being ingame in diablo2.

I've tried forcing fps, different glide wrapper settings aswell. i've tried directdraw(2d) and some different compatibility settings on both d2stats and diablo2, and the wrapper.

e: sorry for my broken English, I'm quite tired and been spending some time on troubleshooting
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
someone else on discord #support said that it can get up to 30% cpu since the last version or something like that.
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
ChingeR
Rust Claw
82 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Quirinus wrote:someone else on discord #support said that it can get up to 30% cpu since the last version or something like that.

But hopefully, there's some parameter or something that could help in the coding for this?

I can play without it, as stats is something you can read once, and be happy with.
However, when I'm farming areas where I could sometimes kill offscreen, it would be nice to have the drop notifier.

I read some above that the drop notifier syncs to the game 4 times per second? It could have a connection?
WReckLess
Sasquatch
60 | 1
ChingeR wrote:However, when I'm farming areas where I could sometimes kill offscreen, it would be nice to have the drop notifier.

I read some above that the drop notifier syncs to the game 4 times per second? It could have a connection?

just download previous version https://github.com/Kyromyr/D2Stats/releases
ChingeR
Rust Claw
82 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
WReckLess wrote:
ChingeR wrote:However, when I'm farming areas where I could sometimes kill offscreen, it would be nice to have the drop notifier.

just download previous version https://github.com/Kyromyr/D2Stats/releases

Tried all versions until 3.7.1. That's when it started running fine. But the loot filter yoddles for wrong things, like a perfect skull appeared as a cycle and shrines didn't even get announced, and were hidden by default
villur
Rust Claw
86 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
3.10.2 doesn't show flat magic DR from prismatic cloak(sin ennead skill)
aahz
Team Member
494 | 287
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
villur wrote:3.10.2 doesn't show flat magic DR from prismatic cloak(sin ennead skill)

it does, tho it displays it as MDR (bellow AR / above Dodge) instead of individual types in the right column
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)