D2Stats 3.11.1

Discuss Median XL!
ChingeR
Rust Claw
82 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Newest version works better, might not be 100% flowing as without d2stats, but at worst its 80% compared to before that was like 30-50% flow
jabvz
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hello, my drop notifier doesn't seem to be working. I reinstalled vc_redistx86, whitelisted all the files on my anti-virus and ran them as administrator. I just reinstalled my pc to windows 8.1. Any advice on how to get the drop notifier to work?
Kyromyr
Cog
207 | 115
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
jabvz wrote:Hello, my drop notifier doesn't seem to be working. I reinstalled vc_redistx86, whitelisted all the files on my anti-virus and ran them as administrator. I just reinstalled my pc to windows 8.1. Any advice on how to get the drop notifier to work?

Did you enable it in the Options tab?
jabvz
Skeleton
3 | 0
Kyromyr wrote:
jabvz wrote:Hello, my drop notifier doesn't seem to be working. I reinstalled vc_redistx86, whitelisted all the files on my anti-virus and ran them as administrator. I just reinstalled my pc to windows 8.1. Any advice on how to get the drop notifier to work?

yes, and the notifier is working. My drop filter is not injecting
Kyromyr
Cog
207 | 115
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
jabvz wrote:
Kyromyr wrote:

Is Windows blocking it? Right-click DropFilter.dll, click Properties and there'll be an Unblock checkbox at the bottom if it is.
jabvz
Skeleton
3 | 0
Kyromyr wrote:
jabvz wrote:
Kyromyr wrote:

Is Windows blocking it? Right-click DropFilter.dll, click Properties and there'll be an Unblock checkbox at the bottom if it is.

yes, no result.I am going to install visual C++ redistributable for visual studio 2015 and see if that will change anything
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
It's maybe wierd idea, but can you make WSM appear on d2stats? Basically WSM is same as skill IAS... -20 WSM results in +20% skill IAS and 20 WSM is -20% skill IAS. It could be useful by saving time in speedcalc using so you won't need to open base items section to see what speed your weapon have.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Minimize to tray could be a nice feature in options.
Kyromyr
Cog
207 | 115
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
We don't talk about what happened with 3.10.3. :-]

-Physical damage now takes Elfin Weapons and Shadow Dancer into account, if you're using the appropriate weapon type.
-Added option to make Drop Filter only show items that are notified. Make sure to update DropFilter.dll for this to work.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Very nice, another one QoL add, thanks.