D2Stats 3.11.1

Discuss Median XL!
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
Does anyone still use TicTic's drop filter editor? It seems to have some issues now with the current D2Stats... Doesn't seem to want to update when hitting save.

This one:

https://github.com/ticktickMOF/D2ItemFilter/releases
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Hej Kyromyr, as Magic Find for Mercenary when he kill monster is always Player MF (including Greed pot and MF from skills) + Merc MF, maybe tool should show it merged.
summer18
Invader
9 | 0
Hi, many thanks for the tools,

quick question, how do i notify for magic item tier 6 or magic boot tier 6?
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
summer18 wrote:quick question, how do i notify for magic item tier 6 or magic boot tier 6?

For Tier 6 magic Boots add to Notifier line: 6 "^Boots" magic

For any Tier 6 magic items add to Notifier line: 6 magic
summer18
Invader
9 | 0
^^

Many thanks Unda, :-D
Ratcreature
Imp
5 | 0
I get the "failed to inject DropFilter" error too. I recently got back to MedianXL and I want the whites and blues gone!

Other features on D2Stats work like a charm. I've given the .dll permissions, whitelisted the whole \Diablo II folder on my antivirus, running everything as admin and in Windows XP SP3 compatibility mode. My operating system is Windows 7 x64. I also tried moving the D2Stats.exe and DropFilter.dll to different folders (but always together) and I can't get it injected into the game. Any help appreciated and please ask me for more details if you need to know something I forgot to mention.

Meanwhile, I remember there being a cube recipe for destroying items, not for materials, but just gone, but I can't find this anywhere in the documentation. I know that is not related to the D2Stats mod but it would help me for now while I'm trying to figure this out.

Thanks.
Kyromyr
Cog
207 | 115
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Ratcreature wrote:I get the "failed to inject DropFilter" error too. I recently got back to MedianXL and I want the whites and blues gone!

Other features on D2Stats work like a charm. I've given the .dll permissions, whitelisted the whole \Diablo II folder on my antivirus, running everything as admin and in Windows XP SP3 compatibility mode. My operating system is Windows 7 x64. I also tried moving the D2Stats.exe and DropFilter.dll to different folders (but always together) and I can't get it injected into the game. Any help appreciated and please ask me for more details if you need to know something I forgot to mention.

Meanwhile, I remember there being a cube recipe for destroying items, not for materials, but just gone, but I can't find this anywhere in the documentation. I know that is not related to the D2Stats mod but it would help me for now while I'm trying to figure this out.

Thanks.

Have you tried installing vc_redist.x86? And that recipe was removed.
Ratcreature
Imp
5 | 0
Kyromyr wrote:Have you tried installing vc_redist.x86? And that recipe was removed.

Edit: Jumped the gun with submit button.

I've always had this lot installed, I'm hoping one of them is the right one. Thanks for fast reply.

Why was the cube recipe removed?

Edit2: My Visual C++ was too old, all 2 dozen of them. Downloaded and installed the one from the link you provided and it works like a charm. I can't believe I overlooked something so simple. Thank you again! <3
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Theres a catalyst now for destroying items
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
notforkeeps wrote:Theres a catalyst now for destroying items

You cant destroy items with it, that recipe was removed in MXL2017 Patch 1.0b.