Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
bloodsuckern wrote:what does automatic /nopickup do when there's no button to enable pickup again
or is there
does it get enabled when the filter gets an alert??
how does it work

U can type /nopickup to disable it if i enabled it using d2statreader
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
kyromyr i think its because i put it into the quick start menu (press windows button, 1 click, open program. no need to navigate to folder), because look here what happens with both versions, the current and the modified one
► here i use it from the folder directly

i suggest giving some users the option to put the path for the dropfilter manually into the ini or an alternative solution that makes it work from the quick start menu
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
► Show Spoiler

An even faster way to launch it is to make a shortcut of the exe within the folder and assign a shortcut key to it in the properties of shortcut, i launch it by just pressing ctrl+alt+M
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Kyromyr
Cog
207 | 115
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
void wrote:

Can't seem to reproduce it, but could you try this one?
villur
Rust Claw
86 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Maybe try a folder without spaces? sometimes folder names and weird symbols in the name can mess up things. i just have them both on the desktop.
Serge91
Thunder Beetle
52 | 0
Hello guys. Im a newbie in this Median XL2017 (last year i've played Median with two different chars). I'm playing single player with D2SE and PlugY.

So, i think this filter would be very useful for me. But honestly... i've downloaded the zip pack, but now i simply dont know what to do with these files inside the pack. Where should i put 'em? Do i have to install something?

I know it's a nab question, but yeah... even i have the right to be so nab :D

Thanks everyone :)
BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
Serge91 wrote:Hello guys. Im a newbie in this Median XL2017 (last year i've played Median with two different chars). I'm playing single player with D2SE and PlugY.

So, i think this filter would be very useful for me. But honestly... i've downloaded the zip pack, but now i simply dont know what to do with these files inside the pack. Where should i put 'em? Do i have to install something?

I know it's a nab question, but yeah... even i have the right to be so nab :D

Thanks everyone :)

Download the .exe file, the .dll file (from the GitHub link in OP) and place them in your D2 folder (I don't think it matters where you put the 2 files, so long as they're in the same folder), launch D2Stats (doesn't matter when - before/after D2), in-game press Shift-Home to enable/disable drop filter. The zip file probably just contains the source code.
Serge91
Thunder Beetle
52 | 0
BTracer wrote:
Download the .exe file, the .dll file (from the GitHub link in OP) and place them in your D2 folder (I don't think it matters where you put the 2 files, so long as they're in the same folder), launch D2Stats (doesn't matter when - before/after D2), in-game press Shift-Home to enable/disable drop filter. The zip file probably just contains the source code.

Nice it works perfectly. Thank you very much mate.

I would advise to make a "readme" text so everyone can understand what to do. I know it's my fault if i'm so nab... "but I'm not the only one" (cit.) :D

Is there any chance to change font or increase the font size drop?
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Serge91 wrote:
Is there any chance to change font or increase the font size drop?

My literal only complaint with this amazing program. It's a pretty small window, giving small text.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Great update, I love the drop notifier.
One option could be nice though, rare rings/amulets, because that is one of few things definitely worth picking up and iding, since you can't reroll them anymore.