D2Stats 3.11.1

Discuss Median XL!
VlaDx
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
So, I've been trying to use crossover to run Median XL on my macbook pro. After some hours of setting it up, it works but my problem is that i cannot run D2Stats at the same time even with your workaround, the game crashes as soon as I spawn in town. Any suggestions?
AlysoN
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Sup guys Im new to the game, I just wanna know if theres a place that I can copy the drop filter items to put it in my d2stats dropfilter thanks for the help :P
Dumda
Stygian Watcher
40 | 0
AlysoN wrote:Sup guys Im new to the game, I just wanna know if theres a place that I can copy the drop filter items to put it in my d2stats dropfilter thanks for the help :P

There is a really good "tutorial" in the help section inside the app but if you need help just pm me and can help you out ;)
n-gave13
Cog
215 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Can somebody tell me step by step how i can add to my d2stats items, i wanna program show me black socked claws and blade talons, eth also
FluxGenesis
Bone Archer
74 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
n-gave13 wrote:Can somebody tell me step by step how i can add to my d2stats items, i wanna program show me black socked claws and blade talons, eth also

Same answer here ;).

Don´t know what black socked claws are :cry: , but:

Just enter the Base Item Name under " " like
"Blade Talons"

Followed by number 1-4 is the wanted tier
"Blade Talons" 4

--> shows Blade Talons Tier 4

"Blade Talons" 3 4 sacred

--> shows Blade Talon Tier 3 and 4 and sacred

"Blade Talons" sacred rare

-> shows Blade Talons Sacred rare-only (no white/blue/grey)

"Blade Talons" sacred rare eth

-> shows Blade Talons Sacred ethereal rare-only (no white/blue/grey)

You can set a colored Notification (white red lime blue gold orange yellow green purple) with
Blade Talons" sacred rare eth yellow

-> shows Blade Talons Sacred ethereal rare-only (no white/blue/grey) in yellow color.
I tried this, I would not recommend it. The default color in the Notification is the color of the item drop on the ground.

Wanna get a notification?
Do your entry and let sound1-6 follow
"Blade Talons" sacred rare eth sound3

-> shows Blade Talons Sacred ethereal rare-only (no white/blue/grey) and get Sound3 (hear examples at the Sounds-Bar in the D2Stats)

Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
So i got everything sorted out on my filter now (Sounds are SOOOO nice \m/) but, i noticed watching one of Morph's streams his hides everything except what he wants to pickup and also displays what tier the SUs are instead of Sacred on everything it shows if its SU, SSU, SSSU, ect and was wondering what i have to do to have the same? Is that basically a loot filter that i would have to build myself to do the same? Possibly a a DL somewhere? Thanks \m/
FluxGenesis
Bone Archer
74 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Demonlord wrote:So i got everything sorted out on my filter now (Sounds are SOOOO nice \m/) but, i noticed watching one of Morph's streams his hides everything except what he wants to pickup and also displays what tier the SUs are instead of Sacred on everything it shows if its SU, SSU, SSSU, ect and was wondering what i have to do to have the same? Is that basically a loot filter that i would have to build myself to do the same? Possibly a a DL somewhere? Thanks \m/

You managed your "#Hide items" - section in the "Notifier"?
So then just inject/enable DropFilter ingame with the hotkey ;)

Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
FluxGenesis wrote:
Demonlord wrote:So i got everything sorted out on my filter now (Sounds are SOOOO nice \m/) but, i noticed watching one of Morph's streams his hides everything except what he wants to pickup and also displays what tier the SUs are instead of Sacred on everything it shows if its SU, SSU, SSSU, ect and was wondering what i have to do to have the same? Is that basically a loot filter that i would have to build myself to do the same? Possibly a a DL somewhere? Thanks \m/

You managed your "#Hide items" - section in the "Notifier"?
So then just inject/enable DropFilter ingame with the hotkey ;)

Oh sweet i wondered why it wasnt hiding items. Still not showing the tiers of SUs but this helps me plenty farming with MF in Fauzt. Thank You. \m/
FluxGenesis
Bone Archer
74 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Demonlord wrote:Oh sweet i wondered why it wasnt hiding items. Still not showing the tiers of SUs but this helps me plenty farming with MF in Fauzt. Thank You. \m/

Afaik it is not possible to difference between SU/SSU/SSSU

With e.g.
hide uniqe 1 2 3

you can hide Uniqes of Tier 1 - 3 and show just Uniqe Tier 4.

For the D2StatsReader Sacred Unique is Sacred Unique.
You can´t filter out SU and just show SSU and SSSU.

Plz correct me, if Im wrong.

edit: At the Tab "Notifier" there is the button help --> read the Flags
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
FluxGenesis wrote:
Demonlord wrote:Oh sweet i wondered why it wasnt hiding items. Still not showing the tiers of SUs but this helps me plenty farming with MF in Fauzt. Thank You. \m/

Afaik it is not possible to difference between SU/SSU/SSSU

With e.g.
hide uniqe 1 2 3

you can hide Uniqes of Tier 1 - 3 and show just Uniqe Tier 4.

For the D2StatsReader Sacred Unique is Sacred Unique.
You can´t filter out SU and just show SSU and SSSU.

Plz correct me, if Im wrong.

edit: At the Tab "Notifier" there is the button help --> read the Flags

Well thats why i was asking because i seen a streamer (Morph) and all his loot was not only hidden except drops we pickup but all his Sacred's Show SU, SSU, SSSU beside them like the TUs show 1-4. So im not sure if he uses something else or what.