Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
L H wrote:So the difference in velocity vs frw is just in the fact that its skill vs gear?

The difference is that skill frw (velocity) is uncapped, but item frw is capped and has diminishing returns so theres an effective frw (like mf vs emf).

Edit: Remember how with the old wolf stance (is nerfed now) you could run like a steam train? If you had the same frw from an item, you couldnt even run half as fast.
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
Kyromyr
Cog
207 | 115
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Thanks for the bug report, LH.

-Fixed Dark Power adding wrong stats.
-Added option to continue attacking when a monster dies under cursor.
-Hotkeys are now in their own tab.
Darthaghar
Pit Knight
112 | 10
Fumbles wrote:
Darthaghar wrote:Does anybody have same crash problem ? Image This has been haunting my days and nightmares for weeks ! I have no idea where the problem is either!!
my Diablo is at C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo 2 &Diablo 2 Lord Of Destruction
I use D2SE also with Glide Windows 10
I also found a recent crash log http://pasted.co/bb27d665
in fact imma upload all of the fking crashlogs because at this point I have more crash logs than the total amounts of files in my Diablo folder :lol: o,O !!!
https://nofile.io/f/dUNmgW4ng9e/404.7z

That looks like the error from using a font. Try without it and see if that helps.

yeah I dont know what it is about.... but I have never used a custom font this ladder and even if I had one from earlier median versions I uninstalled and preinstalled game when the Median XL Launcher came out like multiple times... so I doubt I still have custom font somehow installed...
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Kyromyr wrote:Thanks for the bug report, LH.

-Added option to continue attacking when a monster dies under cursor.

Oh my god. HYPE. :mrgreen: :bounce:

I never even thought about this being something that can be "Fixed" but it's plagued me my whole median life!

Edit- It doesn't seem to be doing anything at all actually. Perhaps I misunderstood? For example, Right clicking and holding on a mob while I kill with stormcall, it stops casting stormcall after mob dies, even though I have the box checked in options.
Kyromyr
Cog
207 | 115
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Thanks for reporting that. Seems I only tested with left click.

-Fixed new option not working with right click.
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
I'll update the version in tools tonight when I get home, and edit this post.

edit: Done.
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Kyromyr wrote:Thanks for reporting that. Seems I only tested with left click.

-Fixed new option not working with right click.

I love you. Thank you for helping continue this awesome tool.
janitor
Invader
9 | 5
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
This modification is not approved by the admins of TSW. Use online at your own risk!

Hey guys!

So I'm extremely lazy. Who has the time to press (or toggle) items on the ground? I want certain items to show up in the drop notification chat.

Like rare rings! Or certain armor!

But obviously I don't want all those pesky blues filling up the log -- so there's an option to specify the rarity. If you check out the template file here: https://github.com/zacharyhooker/D2Stats/blob/master/notify-items.txt You can see that we'll only see Rare Jewels, Rings and Amulets.

This should help tremendously when I'm trying to farm a specific piece of gear -- either for RW or crafting.

This is currently a work in progress but is all hosted on Github as a forked repository. All one needs to do is clone and run the Test.bat file.
https://github.com/zacharyhooker/D2Stats

This is the beginning of a lazy-mod to Kyromyr's already beautiful core program. Please feel free to ask me questions.

@Kyromyr, the code is working; but I'd like to finish up the tier threshold (currently if you specify armor it will cause a notification from every tier which can be slightly annoying). After I get that working, and if you're up to it, I'll submit a pull request.

Cheers!
Edited by janitor 6 years.
Kyromyr
Cog
207 | 115
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
janitor wrote:@Kyromyr, the code is working; but I'd like to finish up the tier threshold (currently if you specify armor it will cause a notification from every tier which can be slightly annoying). After I get that working, and if you're up to it, I'll submit a pull request.

You can submit a pull request but I'm unlikely to approve it. The lack of easy customisation was originally a request by the devs. If they've since changed their minds, or it turns out I misinterpreted them, I'd probably code it on my own anyway.

That being said, feel free to continue your efforts. It's open source for a reason. :)
freeman20
Stone Warrior
32 | 1
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
That's it. And ya, would be nice to add optional notifications, like sacreds, rare jewelry and jewels.