Cow Ninja
1291 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
AFAIK flawless gems not displaying with drop filter anymore.
Without filter

With filter

You sure you have last version of dropfilter.dll?.

PS: I don't see reason even in adding notifier at all :\ It's not that hard for me personally to just press alt sometimes and check drops abit.
Edited by Scalewinged 6 years.
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I'm not. Topic title could contain number of the latest version.
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
confused with the downloads, what links i need to download, is there maybe one file, or need this to put together ?
i see many files i can download under the download links from first post

i installed something called Lua53.exe, when i open it, i see an cmd screen and nothing happens

also question: is the dropfilter now in the same programm as d2stats ? also cannot find the exe for start d2stats, what is now about with this autoit.exe ?

what links i need to download, is there an update link around plz ? and a little instruction how this works to installation and running it ?

ty
thanosdk
Rust Claw
85 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
lunar.seven wrote:confused with the downloads, what links i need to download, is there maybe one file, or need this to put together ?

i installed something called Lua53.exe, when i open it, i see an cmd screen and nothing happens

also question: is the dropfilter now in the same programm as d2stats ? also cannot find the exe for start d2stats, what is now about with this autoit.exe ?

what links i need to download, is there an update link around plz ? and a little instruction how this works to installation and running it ?

ty

You need those, the third is only if you need to install the redistribuables if the program doesn't launch. Put the first two in your game directory and launch d2stats.exe
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
thanosdk wrote:
lunar.seven wrote:confused with the downloads, what links i need to download, is there maybe one file, or need this to put together ?

ty

You need those, the third is only if you need to install the redistribuables if the program doesn't launch. Put the first two in your game directory and launch d2stats.exe

tyvm, for the info and help, very good now :D
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Edited by Unda 6 years.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
@Kyromyr

Will the drop notifier read a Golden Cycle drop? I believe it drops as a separate name that isn't just "cycle". Can't think of it off the top of my head. Mythic Cycle?
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
L H wrote:Will the drop notifier read a Golden Cycle drop? I believe it drops as a separate name that isn't just "cycle". Can't think of it off the top of my head. Mythic Cycle?

Yes, notifier uses item codes (IDs to be more precise) rather than string comparison.

Code: Select all

[1,"","Cycle"], _ ; [cm1 ] <Cycle>
[1,"","Cycle"], _ ; [cm2 ] <Cycle>
[1,"","Cycle"], _ ; [cm3 ] <Cycle>
[1,"","Cycle"], _ ; [\\6 ] <Mythic Cycle>
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Thanks.

Now any idea why it doesn't read all charms ? Saw a screenshot from void showing that it read the Laz charm but j haven't seen it do that for any other charm in my experience. It works on trophies. Had a few yesterday and those were fine