annihilus5
Cog
249 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Kyromyr wrote:
annihilus5 wrote:
Kyromyr wrote:

I am trying to find this file that I previously was able to edit D2Stats-0.3.7.1\notifier\notify_list.au3

Would like to add perfect emeralds again for leveling, but I have no idea where this is anymore. ty

It was removed in 0.3.8.0, the notifier now pulls its data directly from the game's memory. Try editing DropNotifierSetup in D2Stats.au3.

Tried adding

_["notify-gem", 1, "cb", "Perfect Emerald", 0]

There was no other gem notifiers so not sure exactly what i should have put after notify-

after compiling and running it received "Error: Missing subscript dimensions in "Dim" statement."

Any advice? I understand if you'd rather not assist then get a barrage of requests from others ^^
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
annihilus5 wrote:
Kyromyr wrote:
annihilus5 wrote:
Kyromyr wrote:

I am trying to find this file that I previously was able to edit D2Stats-0.3.7.1\notifier\notify_list.au3

Would like to add perfect emeralds again for leveling, but I have no idea where this is anymore. ty

It was removed in 0.3.8.0, the notifier now pulls its data directly from the game's memory. Try editing DropNotifierSetup in D2Stats.au3.

Tried adding

There was no other gem notifiers so not sure exactly what i should have put after notify-

after compiling and running it received "Error: Missing subscript dimensions in "Dim" statement."

Any advice? I understand if you'd rather not assist then get a barrage of requests from others ^^

hello there,

is there a new one ? i would like to add a couple of things plz

notify-for rar SA items ? white SA ? is there a way to edit the dropfilter list ?
notify-tiered=1 also for tiered blue items ? for making tu`s
an pgem notify to edit seperate them would be nice aswell
and maybe rune Nih ++

because when you cant seperate them, you only see sacreds, or you see all other stuff, white junk, blue junk...
Kyromyr
Cog
207 | 115
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
annihilus5 wrote:
Kyromyr wrote:
annihilus5 wrote:
Kyromyr wrote:

Tried adding

You'll want to edit the DropNotifierSetup function, like I said. It sounds like you're trying to edit the $options array.

lunar.seven wrote:hello there,

is there a new one ? i would like to add a couple of things plz

notify-for rar SA items ? white SA ? is there a way to edit the dropfilter list ?
notify-tiered=1 also for tiered blue items ? for making tu`s
an pgem notify to edit seperate them would be nice aswell
and maybe rune Nih ++

because when you cant seperate them, you only see sacreds, or you see all other stuff, white junk, blue junk...

I don't understand any of that, sorry.
annihilus5
Cog
249 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Ooops I am new to this ^^ was editing toggles instead of items. ty
annihilus5
Cog
249 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Okay so I have added this part now

ElseIf (StringInStr($name, "Perfect Emerald")) Then
$group = "gems"
$text = "Perfect Emerald"

I just kind of made up the group name, am I supposed to get it from somewhere?

Edit: Okay i just removed the $group = "gems" line and now it works! perfect emerald notifies :D ez

For anyone else who wants to mess around with editing the notifier list, download the D2Stats-master from here https://github.com/Kyromyr/D2Stats

Download autoit/editor and open D2Stats.au3

ctrl+f dropnotifiersetup

and good luck
Eittin
Invader
8 | 0
Hi,

D2Stats was working and now I am getting the following error while everything is being run as administrator. I tried this after opening the game with the Median XL launcher, without (diabloII.exe shortcut) and using D2SE and all gave the error. I re-downloaded the files "D2Stats_09_09_2017.zip" but no change.

Error:
Failed too many times in a row. Check log for details. Closing D2Stats...

Log file:
[UpdateHandle] Couldn't open Diablo II memory handle. (error: 3; extended: 0)
[WriteWString] Not ingame. (error: 0; extended: 0)
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
the item ias dont get past 150 when in game i have over 200, is it a bug?
Kyromyr
Cog
207 | 115
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Eittin wrote:Hi,

D2Stats was working and now I am getting the following error while everything is being run as administrator. I tried this after opening the game with the Median XL launcher, without (diabloII.exe shortcut) and using D2SE and all gave the error. I re-downloaded the files "D2Stats_09_09_2017.zip" but no change.

Error:
Failed too many times in a row. Check log for details. Closing D2Stats...

Log file:
[UpdateHandle] Couldn't open Diablo II memory handle. (error: 3; extended: 0)
[WriteWString] Not ingame. (error: 0; extended: 0)

Seems to be a Windows error, especially if it was working before. If a computer restart doesn't work I have no idea how to fix it.

chickenfeeder wrote:the item ias dont get past 150 when in game i have over 200, is it a bug?

Can't replicate, sorry. Do you have items which decrease attack speed?
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
Kyromyr wrote:
Can't replicate, sorry. Do you have items which decrease attack speed?

no not any, and in plugy stats board it also shows 210. Btw is there anything like a breakpoint list or neccessary speed to reach the next breakpoint?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
I have feature request: Can you add different color or some extra mark to white ethereal items? Currently we have to manually pick grey superior items to check if they are ETH, quite annoying.