D2Stats 3.11.1

Discuss Median XL!
Aeris
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hey, what do I need to type to hide normal/rare/superior sacred items?
tried: hide sacred superior rare normal = it hid even the unique sacreds :/
Solar
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Hey all 07
Does anybody know how to replace sounds with custom ones? I've tried all the basic things and been looking at code on GitHub for some time but no luck yet.
I'll be greatful for any solution.
Solar
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Aeris wrote:Hey, what do I need to type to hide normal/rare/superior sacred items?
tried: hide sacred superior rare normal = it hid even the unique sacreds :/

hide sacred low normal magic
Make sure you actially make one you want visible.
sacred eth superior rare sound2 white
If you put show (show sacred eth superior rare sound2 white ) it will display items on the ground but not in the log.
If there is no show then youll get a notification too
Temptaz
Gravedigger
197 | 2
My game crashes when I press ALT to show items when D2 stats is running. It has worked just fine for YEARS and also worked earlier today. I have made no changes to Median or D2. I reinstalled D2 stats same problem crash to desktop when ALT is pressed. Any one ever had this happen before?
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
Temptaz wrote:My game crashes when I press ALT to show items when D2 stats is running. It has worked just fine for YEARS and also worked earlier today. I have made no changes to Median or D2. I reinstalled D2 stats same problem crash to desktop when ALT is pressed. Any one ever had this happen before?

you can try different things, not sure if they work for you

a)
go to options - > enable notifier flag, click it to unenable - > then go to game change the area - go to options d2 stats - click the flag again to enable notifer, test it in game, drop an item to see

b)
inject and uninject dropfilter, use a hotkey from the d2stats

c)
use a ccleaner and clean the registry, maybe some missing or old data, make sure you make an backup from the cleaned registry, the ccleaner askin this usually before starting the prozess

use a search programm everything and find all files with d2stats and delete them, make an backup from your edit dropfilter list in an textprogramm before - reinstall d2stats - test the new installation

d) **when it work or not work, here some add. stuff how to showing items dropped ingame**
go to hotkeys - switch show items between hold/toggle modus - setup an hotkey - test it ingame, on and off modus
go ingame - press i for inventory - hold the button for showing items - right click on your cube to open it, while holding the item showing button - then inside the cube press cubing button - then stop holding item show button key - press one time escape, the inventory close - the items always show up then, only you cannot click on shrines like exp shrine and cannot enter a dungeon, to make it back to normal modus, just click the key for showing items again, its only a d2 feature, it also work in vanilla
Akak_
Pit Knight
109 | 0
Temptaz wrote:

u also could have gotten the new item in game with a weird name that crashes due to custom font
maybe uve changed fonts/cnc,d2dx?
Akak_
Pit Knight
109 | 0
Solar wrote:Hey all 07
Does anybody know how to replace sounds with custom ones? I've tried all the basic things and been looking at code on GitHub for some time but no luck yet.

whats happened when u've replced 6 mp3 files in \sounds folder with your own made?
jef4zo
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Failed to inject dropfilter
Couldnt find dropfilter.dll. Make sure its in the same forlder as d2stat.exe
Temptaz
Gravedigger
197 | 2
lunar.seven wrote:
Temptaz wrote:My game crashes when I press ALT to show items when D2 stats is running. It has worked just fine for YEARS and also worked earlier today. I have made no changes to Median or D2. I reinstalled D2 stats same problem crash to desktop when ALT is pressed. Any one ever had this happen before?

you can try different things, not sure if they work for you

a)
go to options - > enable notifier flag, click it to unenable - > then go to game change the area - go to options d2 stats - click the flag again to enable notifer, test it in game, drop an item to see

b)
inject and uninject dropfilter, use a hotkey from the d2stats

c)
use a ccleaner and clean the registry, maybe some missing or old data, make sure you make an backup from the cleaned registry, the ccleaner askin this usually before starting the prozess

use a search programm everything and find all files with d2stats and delete them, make an backup from your edit dropfilter list in an textprogramm before - reinstall d2stats - test the new installation

d) **when it work or not work, here some add. stuff how to showing items dropped ingame**
go to hotkeys - switch show items between hold/toggle modus - setup an hotkey - test it ingame, on and off modus
go ingame - press i for inventory - hold the button for showing items - right click on your cube to open it, while holding the item showing button - then inside the cube press cubing button - then stop holding item show button key - press one time escape, the inventory close - the items always show up then, only you cannot click on shrines like exp shrine and cannot enter a dungeon, to make it back to normal modus, just click the key for showing items again, its only a d2 feature, it also work in vanilla

Thanks for the advice but it was related to the new CNC draw its fixed now.
Solar
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Akak_ wrote:
Solar wrote:Hey all 07

whats happened when u've replced 6 mp3 files in \sounds folder with your own made?

Hey. The files just won't play when you use test button or in game.
/solved
My mp3 were corrupted when I converted them. I didn't realize it as windows media thing and vlc were reading them just fine.
So if you want custom sounds just replace the 1-6.mp3 with yours (renamed) and you are good to go.