Djinn
510 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
The question was pretty clear to me but ok..
Katastrophe
Invader
8 | 0
Should Hide not show items when i keep pushed ALT key?
because it does nothin to me... I have dropfilter.dll in the d2stats.exe folder
Jitan, Come On
Pit Knight
115 | 7
Hiding garbage on the ground. (hotkey, default Shift+HOME, requires DropFilter.dll)
High_Elf
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Hello All, please help
i have always got error when try to open D2Stats, its say's
"Failed too many time in a row. ....."
checking the log its says
"[UpdateHandle] Couldn't open Diablo II memory handle. (error: 3; extended: 0)"
already try what its say in troubleshooting

Q: Couldn't open Diablo II memory handle.
A1: The Avast "file agent" can sometime play a role in this, try disabling it.

i dont use avast antivirus

using AVG antivirus, and have already make exception program for D2Stats, but still have this error :(
Hungstick
Fallen
1 | 0
Anyone Have a problem When you have the "Show items" Button on Enabled Instead of Toggle It won't let you open Chest, or cast your spells on mobs? It just kind of moves around on them, And i also have a problem with the map instead of being Centered on the Screen on Tab it's off to the left and hidden.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1218 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Hungstick wrote:Anyone Have a problem When you have the "Show items" Button on Enabled Instead of Toggle It won't let you open Chest, or cast your spells on mobs? It just kind of moves around on them, And i also have a problem with the map instead of being Centered on the Screen on Tab it's off to the left and hidden.

Not sure about the minimap, but that's expected from the show items toggle - all it does is simulate holding down Alt.

Vasha wrote:Рекомендую переустановить систему и не пользоваться этой программой.В ней есть скрытый майнер и воровство данных.

Ah yes, the open source program *definitely* is exfiltrating your data even though a cursory check reveals no such thing.
You want to back that up with evidence, maybe? That's quite the accusation, after all.
Rhanti
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Is there any way to filter socketed items? The grey ones, but without being etheral?
p2w
Mahasattva
911 | 58
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
how to use "Continue attacking when monster dies under cursor" feature / function ? i toggled and nothing happen?
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Could there be an option added where it hides all pots if the belt is full? (Can be turned on/off in settings as this might not always be desired). I have been thinking about this option for quite some time. The game knows when the belt is full, so it should be possible somehow.
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Muilpeer wrote:Could there be an option added where it hides all pots if the belt is full? (Can be turned on/off in settings as this might not always be desired). I have been thinking about this option for quite some time. The game knows when the belt is full, so it should be possible somehow.

As i know its impossible.
Ofc you can try to change source code https://github.com/Kyromyr/D2DropFilter