Cog
207 | 115
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Mazzi wrote:Kyromyr, thanks mate for such a great tool :D May Your name be blessed with monies&hookers <3

One thing, as I could easily personalise almost all the filter, I encountered a problem with simple hiding sacred magic items.
For some reason:

hide sacred magic
or
hide magic

Does not work. As I can make them pop up in the notificator, I cant prevent them from appearing on the ground on toggle. No toying around with "show" or "magic" at any other point. Any sugestions?

It's working for me. The notifier goes top-to-bottom, the only thing that should cause this behavior is if they match a previous line. Could you paste your notifier settings?

Elmore wrote:Began to actively use D2Stats, the ability to hide items is simply irreplaceable!
But the alerts, for me, are not comfortable. Too small font and located in the place where you least pay attention. I play on a 15-inch laptop.

A few sentences.
Simpler version (faster to make first release) and better version, but more work is required:

1) Place a text alert on health (even if it will sometimes overlap with alerts from Median xl)
    1.1.) Place alerts above the bottom panel, from health to mana in 1 or 2 lines. Based on where the player is looking most of the time, this should be the best option. Since there you also need to watch most of the time for the buffs / debuffs, health, mana, bottles.

2) Add a sound alert. Any unobtrusive short audio file (a separate file in the program folder, so that anyone can replace it, if desired), for the sound "by default". This is very lacking. And option to enable / disable sound alerts.
    2.2.) Add a section for sound alerts. In the column, without limitation by count, players can add a sound file and a “title” for the D2Stats program. Next in the alert section, you can use the “title” to attach a specific sound to any alert.

3) Visual display of cooldowns (I will assume that this is technically possible)
    - Display cooldowns in the usual small numbers (seconds) directly on or above buffs / debuffs icons.
    - Display cooldowns in the form of a small red diminishing strip directly above buffs / debuffs icons.

1.) The notifier uses the game's inbuilt print function; I do not control where the text appears or how large it is.
2.) Sound alert has been considered in the past, but I've decided against it for now.
3.) No.

MindTerrorist wrote:Thanks for a fast reply guys!
It works when I inject the filter, cool.
I tried to hide those grey items too with "hide 1 2 3 4 eth normal superior", but it doesn't work.
I only want to show sacred superior items.

Remove the "eth" part, it makes the line only match ethereal items.

WatchMeRage wrote:For some reason it is not reading certain stats on my character.(Shows a zero) Has anyone else had this problem?

Which stats?

mortimer_85 wrote:
Kyromyr wrote:3.10.6
-Added Factor Cap; 100% means you don't benefit from having more factor.

I tested the Factor Cap and it only toggles between 0% (cap not reached) and 1% (cap reached). .

Sounds like I'm a dum-dum who forgot to multiply. Fixed for next version.

lunar.seven wrote:does the Notifier, when be added, with some personal filter lines, aka items to get noticed for
not save the changes at automaticly, because, when i restarted after a playing session, the changes, that i made in the Notifier, are just gone

forced me to made an extern notepad text and overwrite it at any restart of the game

could you plz, change this to happen an automaticly save, when hit the save button and changed something in the Notifier, that it actually saves the dropfilter items that have been added ?

it has now 300 lines in my notepad, i noticed that the Notifier has a limit on lines to add ?
how many exactly and would it be possible to add in some more space for addings ?

Sounds like it's not saving to file properly. It should happen as soon as you press the Save button to confirm your changes.
There shouldn't be a limit. All I can recommend is, remove unnecessary notifies; if that example list is any indication, you're adding items you really do not need to notify for because they always drop from the same mob, in the same location.

GraveEternity wrote:"Copy item text" is not working for me. It says in log that something is coped, but in my buffer I see only "" symbol.

Known issue, no easy fix right now.
Mazzi
Imp
5 | 0
@Kyromyr
Just found it, due to years spent on BN i was calling <normal items> as <white items> :roll:
So few lines down I had something like "sacred white". All fixed now, works flawlessly, thanks :)
Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Holding down delete does not seem to show item level in-game for me, was this setting changed recently?
Thanks for the great work with this add on also.
WatchMeRage
Prowler
16 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
@Kryomyr it was showing the value of my Phys/Magic damage as 0 when i have a value of 300. I ended up reverting back to previous version of D2 stats and this version works for me
Arionic
Abomination
147 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Can this calculate or does it show "total character defense" and is it different from the stats page in game?
DutchFurnace
Fallen
1 | 0
Note for future readers:
When using "hide", you cannot use a color designation, or it will ignore the "hide" and just notify/show the line.
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
Can you please add something like a toggle checkmark setting in the Options tab that makes it minimize to tray, or just have it as a tray app in general? It's already in the tray, and i feel it takes up unnecessary space in the taskbar. If too much work and future releases of sigma may have more stats page and item filters/notifiers than disregard this.
vilski
Thunder Beetle
51 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is it possible to set a batch file to start both d2stats and launcher at the same time? If so, how exactly?
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
Kyromyr wrote:
lunar.seven wrote:does the Notifier, when be added, with some personal filter lines, aka items to get noticed for
not save the changes at automaticly, because, when i restarted after a playing session, the changes, that i made in the Notifier, are just gone

forced me to made an extern notepad text and overwrite it at any restart of the game

could you plz, change this to happen an automaticly save, when hit the save button and changed something in the Notifier, that it actually saves the dropfilter items that have been added ?

it has now 300 lines in my notepad, i noticed that the Notifier has a limit on lines to add ?
how many exactly and would it be possible to add in some more space for addings ?

Sounds like it's not saving to file properly. It should happen as soon as you press the Save button to confirm your changes.
There shouldn't be a limit. All I can recommend is, remove unnecessary notifies; if that example list is any indication, you're adding items you really do not need to notify for because they always drop from the same mob, in the same location.

hi there,

:)

There shouldn't be a limit.
fixed, was my fault on copy thing from my notepad

not working

it gets not saved when i have changed the Notifier

i restart and have to recopy my dropfilter list into the Notifier

not that big issue, but, maybe some solution for this ? ty
WReckLess
Sasquatch
60 | 1
vilski wrote:Is it possible to set a batch file to start both d2stats and launcher at the same time? If so, how exactly?

create txt file,
copy text below into it,
edit paths according to your d2stats/launcher exes' place,
save file,
rename file to [whatever.bat] without brackets,
run it.

edit: I apologize, I found a bug in previous syntax, which caused creation of log file and few folders from diablo 2 directory, in folder from which script is running.
Fixed syntax below required to put folders path, which contains exe files, and exe filenames in separate quotation marks.
If you need to run exe woth some parameters, put them after exe name like that: ...Stats.exe" -3dfx -ns
start "" "E:\Games\Di2\D2Stats-3.10.6-Sig\" "D2Stats.exe"
start "" "D:\Games\Median XL\" "Median XL Launcher.exe"
Edited by WReckLess 5 years.