Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
WUT.

Median XL doesn't run on 1.14b, it runs on 1.13c

PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON THINGS OF WHICH YOU ARE COMPLETELY UNAWARE.
bradsmithsite2
Banned
2 | 0
Hello. Is anyone there. I'm running Diablo LoD on 1.14b, Can you advise of getting the .au3 to compile the project successfully please?
bradsmithsite2
Banned
2 | 0
So Kyromyr, you ignoring me or can you contact me directly and tell me how things are!
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
bradsmithsite2 wrote:So Kyromyr, you ignoring me or can you contact me directly and tell me how things are!

Kyromyr is no longer working on d2stats, so yes, he's ignoring you.
MeatSlinger3000
Sasquatch
67 | 4
Great Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Does anyone know what the "$" text is meant for in D2Stats filter?

Example: "Ring$|Amulet$|Jewel"
Inno86
Balrog
138 | 11
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
MeatSlinger3000 wrote:Does anyone know what the "$" text is meant for in D2Stats filter?

Using $ at the end of the word like in your example means that you will be notified only when items with the exact same name drop. For example, if you want to see gauntlets, but not light gauntlets, you should use the $: "Gauntlets$"
MeatSlinger3000
Sasquatch
67 | 4
Great Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Inno86 wrote:
MeatSlinger3000 wrote:Does anyone know what the "$" text is meant for in D2Stats filter?

Using $ at the end of the word like in your example means that you will be notified only when items with the exact same name drop. For example, if you want to see gauntlets, but not light gauntlets, you should use the $: "Gauntlets$"

Ahh I see. Thanks!
aahz
Team Member
494 | 287
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
actually $ matches end of string so "Gauntlets$" would match "Light Gauntlets" - to match only Gauntlets you have to use "^Gauntlets" (^ matches beginning of string)
see more about regex here https://www.regular-expressions.info/anchors.html (or google)
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
Inno86
Balrog
138 | 11
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
aahz wrote:actually $ matches end of string so "Gauntlets$" would match "Light Gauntlets" - to match only Gauntlets you have to use "^Gauntlets" (^ matches beginning of string)
see more about regex here https://www.regular-expressions.info/anchors.html (or google)

Oh right, I forgot the "^".. too focused on the "$"! Thank you for being accurate
skilzorz
Acid Prince
49 | 1
Has anyone compiled a drop notification list that makes a distinction in SU and SSU, i.e. qaraks (i.level 105) will notifies in gold, Azgar's Crystal (i.level 120) notifies in purple or something?