Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
chickenfeeder wrote:
Kyromyr wrote:
Can't replicate, sorry. Do you have items which decrease attack speed?

no not any, and in plugy stats board it also shows 210. Btw is there anything like a breakpoint list or neccessary speed to reach the next breakpoint?

That's really weird. To my knowledge Plugy and D2Stats get the value from the same place. If you're playing SP could you upload your save file so I can test, or list all sources of IAS?

You may want to check out the Speed Calculator in the Tools section.

aerial wrote:I have feature request: Can you add different color or some extra mark to white ethereal items? Currently we have to manually pick grey superior items to check if they are ETH, quite annoying.

No clue how. Might take a look later, but I'd have to run it past the admins first.
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
Kyromyr wrote:That's really weird. To my knowledge Plugy and D2Stats get the value from the same place. If you're playing SP could you upload your save file so I can test, or list all sources of IAS?

You may want to check out the Speed Calculator in the Tools section.

ok it works now, exactly 235%, maybe I did something wrong or read the info of another char, dont have any char with 150 as tho :lol:
about the speed calculator I dont know how to get it to work, downloaded it already, but found no shortcut/execute file to open. Maybe because I dont have java installed on this laptop.
Kyromyr
Cog
207 | 115
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
-Removed minigames section.
-Removed gold find.
-Moved veteran tokens and skill signets to page 1.
-Removed leading zero from version number.
-Updated DropFilter. Fixed issue that could cause new items to be hidden.
halfacandan
Prowler
18 | 1
Kyromyr wrote:3.8.1
-Removed gold find.

Thanks for the update :) It's still showing as 3.8.0 in the Tools section of the site:
https://www.median-xl.com/tools.php
Kyromyr
Cog
207 | 115
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
halfacandan wrote:
Kyromyr wrote:3.8.1
-Removed gold find.

Thanks for the update :) It's still showing as 3.8.0 in the Tools section of the site:
https://www.median-xl.com/tools.php

I have no control over the tools section. The admins usually wait a while before updating it in case there are any issues with the new version.
halfacandan
Prowler
18 | 1
Hi

I'm getting lots of 1383 errors when I use D2Stats. I'm guessing it's because of the recent code changes and the way that the dlls get injected. I've seen reports that PlugY seems to be causing similar errors. There's nothing consistent but, in general, the errors arise when:
  • I open a chest and lots of items drop at once
  • I drop my horodric cube and lots of items in in drop to the ground and/or fill my inventory at once (this error is shown in the screenshot below)
  • I use the "Del" key to print an item's level on screen

I use the Median Launcher (v0.2.8) with Glide graphics, D2Stats (v3.8.1) and the custom font for readability.

Are there any known causes of this error?

As an aside, I think that the D2Stats tool is absolutely brilliant :D

Many Thanks
Daniel
Kyromyr
Cog
207 | 115
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
halfacandan wrote:Hi

I'm getting lots of 1383 errors when I use D2Stats. I'm guessing it's because of the recent code changes and the way that the dlls get injected. I've seen reports that PlugY seems to be causing similar errors. There's nothing consistent but, in general, the errors arise when:
  • I open a chest and lots of items drop at once
  • I drop my horodric cube and lots of items in in drop to the ground and/or fill my inventory at once (this error is shown in the screenshot below)
  • I use the "Del" key to print an item's level on screen

I use the Median Launcher (v0.2.8) with Glide graphics, D2Stats (v3.8.1) and the custom font for readability.

Are there any known causes of this error?

As an aside, I think that the D2Stats tool is absolutely brilliant :D

Many Thanks
Daniel

A quick Google search seems to indicate this is a font issue. If removing the custom font doesn't work, try disabling drop notifier.
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
I Love the D2stats, and drop filter!

Is there a way to have drop filter give priority sorting? It currently shows perfect gems and runes covering over rare, unique, and set items. Can it be forced to show the rarest items on top, then show the Pgems, & runes after it shows the other items first?

Or, I'd like to just take Pgems and runes out of the picture if sorting is impossible. (Maybe have 2 dropfilters, one with Pgems/runes showing, one without?)

I sent a PM, but haven't heard back, so not sure if I did it correctly.
Kyromyr
Cog
207 | 115
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Ibra1 wrote:I Love the D2stats, and drop filter!

Is there a way to have drop filter give priority sorting? It currently shows perfect gems and runes covering over rare, unique, and set items. Can it be forced to show the rarest items on top, then show the Pgems, & runes after it shows the other items first?

Or, I'd like to just take Pgems and runes out of the picture if sorting is impossible.

I sent a PM, but haven't heard back, so not sure if I did it correctly.

There's no way to prioritise certain drops when showing items, to my knowledge.

My bad. I read the PM but forgot to reply.
halfacandan
Prowler
18 | 1
Kyromyr wrote:A quick Google search seems to indicate this is a font issue. If removing the custom font doesn't work, try disabling drop notifier.

That seems to have fixed the issue. Thank you for the speedy response. It might be worth adding as an FAQ to the first post in this thread if you get a spare moment.

Thanks again
Dan