Uber & rift informations

Discuss Median XL!
Witchcraft
Imp
4 | 0
Hello,

It's kinda messy for me as the Uber's Bible isn't up-to-date (for example Creature of Flames isn't in Lost City anymore, Summoner doesn't drop any books ...), I spent times to figure out which charm I may miss and I can find back some thanks to some players on youtube ; but i still can't find anything up-to-date : I'm now level 115 with 17 charms in my inventory (and I don't count the one mixed up with my character orb) and I think there's just 1 remaining : I can't find the Butcher (said in a house in Tristram) : does he still exist ?

Thanks and sorry for mystakes (english isn't my native langage)
OlDirty
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Trying to find the Butcher with no point of reference can be tricky. You just need to mouse over the last house on the left and the entrance should appear on your cursor.
Candlejack
Skeleton
3 | 0
The Melee Sorceres Guide of Solfege covers alot of Ubers. Not sure if all since im still learning myself. Solfege also lists the Charms you can get from which uber and the rolls of the Charm (also if the Charm has a trophy, but iirc he doesnt list every trophys bonus).
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=25473
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
Don't know what the uber's bible is, but i suspect you are playing an older version, 17 charms is like 1/3 of them and character orb reminds me of MXL ultimative in 2015 or so. Anyway at top left if you hit Home you can download the Launcher, preferably have a fresh install of D2 LoD (not in Program Files) and point the launcher to that installation. Then at https://docs.median-xl.com you can see all updated info under various tabs, but i personally when it comes to uber locations just check the list here viewtopic.php?f=40&t=22675
Giu
Core Lord
390 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions