Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
They received a significant buff either this patch or last, didn't they?
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Next delay was removed on the release of final charge of Batstrike. A couple patches ago they fixed the bats themselves which didn’t receive bonuses from ways and Perfect Being if I’m right
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Found it. Patch notes for 1.0.0 says "batstrike summon stats significantly increased and can summon 10 at a time". Is there any way to know what stat increases were made?
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Semigloss wrote:Found it. Patch notes for 1.0.0 says "batstrike summon stats significantly increased and can summon 10 at a time". Is there any way to know what stat increases were made?

AR was greatly increased and perfect being was not working at all (for who knows how long). Now they get 20% avoid + 2% per base point in perf being, capped at 60%. Also in comparision to m17, worth mentioning the bats will expire after 6 minutes. This is mostly just a niche side effect of how the skill had to be implemented, rather than design choice
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Marco wrote:perfect being was not working at all (for who knows how long).
since the release of Omega V1 in 31 may 2011 .

it worked well up to 1.z9 . so , we had 8 years of waitting for it to work fine again .

She's back to life , but her forces have not recovered completely . maby next patch ..

Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Marco wrote:Also in comparision to m17, worth mentioning the bats will expire after 6 minutes. This is mostly just a niche side effect of how the skill had to be implemented, rather than design choice

I would love to see this lengthened or removed. It forces you to jump into the fray when you normally wouldn't have to. Seems really odd to have a timer minion. 6min sounds long but it passes quickly.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
you can summon new bats every few seconds with no problem as long as you can hit something . who cares about the 6 minutes? it could have been 2 minutes or 1 hour , it would have made no difference . have you played a batsin recently ?

in Sigma you get all the bats army out very quick compared to older versions when you had to summon them one by one . it's much easier to play now from this point of view

also , the claws have a high attack rate , so most of the time it's hard to predict with exactity which charge you got on (mostly if you are in the middle of a fight , surrounded by enemies and you can't see how many charge whirles you got around your character - or if you get into hit recovery for a second without noticing) , and sometimes you get new summons out weather you want to do it or not , so the army is always around . the 6 minutes thing does not affect the build in any way . i've streamed one of those today trough early game up to around level 104 , in case someone's curious to see how it performs : https://www.twitch.tv/chucknorised/videos
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
For Batsin, I only wish her melee skills (other than normal attack) can become finishing move to release the effects.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
I tried to like this skill, but what "kills" it for me is that combination of very fast attack claw (5 frames easily reachable) and fact you need to count hits in order to release proper effect via normal attack. It makes it feel really awkward and essentially slow. But most importantly I find it just annoying to use. And this is fundamental thing in the end, putting all skill analysis aside, it is a video game that you play in order to have fun, if it is not fun, it isn't working properly.

Normal attack being trigger for those effects is pain in the ass too, but I belive that main offender that makes this skill nuisance to use, is counting those hits, with really fast attack speed.
There was version of mxl, where effects stacked, so 2 charges released both nvoa and bats, and 3 triggered all effects combined. Maybe that direction again can make things better (even at cost of slight nerf of each charge).
youtube.com/ae1337
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
tranvanhieu wrote:For Batsin, I only wish her melee skills (other than normal attack) can become finishing move to release the effects.

yes, it would have been great if the charges could have been released with something else instead of normal attack . either shadow refuge or bloodbath since you're using them anyway