Discuss Median XL!
Hokoru
Bone Archer
73 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
@Sincrowly I have the witchhunters hood. Ill go test that out and see how it fairs. Armor wise. I could make rebel. I just farmed a Xis the other day. I was curious to what to do with it, thats also why I was asking about the weapons on the original post. Ill have to see about the others. Do you think that crafted isn't worth, even if mo'd with dex and some fhr/fbr? Thats funny you said that about the boots cause thats what I have been re rolling when I craft lol.

@Istaryu I know lol. Uhhhh. Tbh I can't answer that. I didn't even realize until recently. I noticed that beacon being maxed was useless but it didnt really matter at the time cause everything was maxed for my level that needed to be maxed. When I get the baal charm and spec again I will most definitely fix that mistake xD
I was also thinking about dropping some points from maelstorm, to lower the manacost so I can switch to the dawn rw but I'm not 100% sure thats a smart idea or what

@Lovecancer I've actually already viewed your character, Im not gonna lie. Thats why I was already asking about the comparisons between the dawn rw and void.
@Dru Thanks for posting your build :D

Thank you guys for the input :D

Also if one of you guys can answer this for me I would greatly appreciate it. How much more damage do you guys get with Dawn, and can you sustain mana fairly well with it?
Has anyone tried Dajjal out for the life on striking? Is ten even worth a fuck?
BearableBear
Stone Warrior
33 | 3
imho use dawnxis only if minmaxing to the extreme. Maelstrom is extremely mana hungry especially when maxed. Voidxis is enough dps with sustain to use even a maxed maelstrom. Dawnxis imo is not worth it if you end up extremely starved for mana and have to resort to chugging pots.
DOOMEX
Abomination
145 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
your main goal is to get more dex ,dex gives max block and more dmg , dawn give u 100% more dex , its a winner choice for me , i have mana problem but not big one , mana regen on all jewelry and pots time to time
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=LightUp
at 122 buffed i have 6k dex , 75% block,61% dodge/avoid/evade and 22k maelstrom without wots , and still lot work to do , i must get witchhunter head and better gloves
Dajjal seems interesting and i want to try it especialy for lvling
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
DOOMEX wrote:your main goal is to get more dex ,dex gives max block and more dmg , dawn give u 100% more dex , its a winner choice for me , i have mana problem but not big one , mana regen on all jewelry and pots time to time
at 122 buffed i have 6k dex , 75% block,61% dodge/avoid/evade and 22k maelstrom without wots , and still lot work to do , i must get witchhunter head and better gloves

I am pretty sure you go oom vs bosses, and thats when you lose a LOT of dps, waiting for your mana.
DOOMEX
Abomination
145 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Istaryu wrote:
DOOMEX wrote:your main goal is to get more dex ,dex gives max block and more dmg , dawn give u 100% more dex , its a winner choice for me , i have mana problem but not big one , mana regen on all jewelry and pots time to time

I am pretty sure you go oom vs bosses, and thats when you lose a LOT of dps, waiting for your mana.

thats why i dont fight bosses in this setup , this is farm setup
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
DOOMEX wrote:
Istaryu wrote:

For farming, id say thats overkill. Im using just a regular lo rw, and my maelstorm dmg is 16k, and stuff dies very quickly solo.
Hokoru
Bone Archer
73 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
BearableBear wrote:imho use dawnxis only if minmaxing to the extreme. Maelstrom is extremely mana hungry especially when maxed. Voidxis is enough dps with sustain to use even a maxed maelstrom. Dawnxis imo is not worth it if you end up extremely starved for mana and have to resort to chugging pots.

I thought the extra bonus to dex woud be useful since im barely hitting 10k atm. And Im using void atm. It helps with mobs but on boss fights I still run oom and resort to pots. It sucks to suck lmao

Istaryu wrote:
DOOMEX wrote:
Istaryu wrote:

For farming, id say thats overkill. Im using just a regular lo rw, and my maelstorm dmg is 16k, and stuff dies very quickly solo.

This is why I wanted both weapons to begin with. I still run oom with bosses so using void seems to be out of the question and i think thats where dawn would help with its boost in damage. But idk. I'll probably still to void rinnow then farm another xis for dawn
BearableBear
Stone Warrior
33 | 3
Hokoru wrote:
BearableBear wrote:imho use dawnxis only if minmaxing to the extreme. Maelstrom is extremely mana hungry especially when maxed. Voidxis is enough dps with sustain to use even a maxed maelstrom. Dawnxis imo is not worth it if you end up extremely starved for mana and have to resort to chugging pots.

I thought the extra bonus to dex woud be useful since im barely hitting 10k atm. And Im using void atm. It helps with mobs but on boss fights I still run oom and resort to pots. It sucks to suck lmao

reroll your generic void rw to get better mana on striking roll. with void you should hardly go oom if you get a good mana on striking roll , its even enough to sustain a maxed maelstrom. Also use QoB to supplement your mana on striking. If you go oom now then even more so with dawnxis , you're better off using the next xis rune you get to make a rebelxis. When it comes to voidxis just pray that you dont get a low mana on striking roll but even then it should be sustainable since you wont be throwing maelstrom while standing when it comes to boss fights , the breaks between your mael throws the QoB projectiles should be aable to get some mana back for you. Also if you need dmg get more dex 1st before even trying dawnxis , 100% increase to dex is useless if your dex is low to begin with. Get a hexward , craft better dex gear , rebelxis , socket with p amethysts , cap out your sigs. Those things combined with charms can get you high enough dex. Im not even using rebelxis and dawn and still my maelstrom dmg sits at 29-30k , even without my dex ouroboros i still get high enough dmg.
Bljadzon
Abomination
145 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
By the way, using the normal Lo rw and on bosses / single targets I often go oom. That lead me to believe that flechettes to not carry weapon damage, and do magic only, while all the good wdm stuff only happens on the main projectile. Is that correct? Because I did not expect that at the slightest. If not, is there a reason I don't get mana back? Maelstrom costs me about 200 mana, and I leech 20 something on striking with the rw itself. I know that I have to hit with 10 flechettes to break even, but 1. Flechette pattern allows that easily 2. I feel I am not even getting 60-100 mana back, I feel I am getting either 20 or nothing at all. AR is not a problem, as I have 3k dex and some small bonuses from superior knife.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Bljadzon wrote:By the way, using the normal Lo rw and on bosses / single targets I often go oom. That lead me to believe that flechettes to not carry weapon damage, and do magic only, while all the good wdm stuff only happens on the main projectile. Is that correct? Because I did not expect that at the slightest. If not, is there a reason I don't get mana back? Maelstrom costs me about 200 mana, and I leech 20 something on striking with the rw itself. I know that I have to hit with 10 flechettes to break even, but 1. Flechette pattern allows that easily 2. I feel I am not even getting 60-100 mana back, I feel I am getting either 20 or nothing at all. AR is not a problem, as I have 3k dex and some small bonuses from superior knife.

They do carry weapon dmg, 80%, the skill says it. And im using regular lo rw too and im not going oom ever with like 260 mana cost maelstrom. I dont know what you are doing wrong.