First time player and need help emergency!

Discuss Median XL!
mberkays
Imp
4 | 1
Hello.

I just installed MedianXL installer and eveything went fine, i opened the game, i couldn't find my character that i used to play, it was still ok but resolution and colors were really problem. I mean, it was square shaped and i'm not sure but colors were 256 like the very very old days. How can i solve this? I'm using windows 7 and before that, Diablo II was running perfectly by the way.
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Something could be wrong with glide settings, check this thread: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=22267
Also if the "character you used to play" was from before Sigma, or just not from Median at all, then it's not going to work because it's incompatible. Also Sigma uses a different folder to store save files so that's most likely why you can't see it.
mberkays
Imp
4 | 1
thank you but i think this is not exactly what i need. because i was playing diablo II perfect and today i tried median and it comes with black bars on the left and right in fullscreen and it doesn't fix no matter what i did.
Temptaz
Gravedigger
197 | 2
If you are trying to go back to d2 from median you need to reinstall.

If you are looking for an old d2 char from before your median install look in C:\Users\WINDOWS USERNAME\Saved Games\Diablo II

You need to copy those files before uninstalling median and d2 then do a fresh install of d2. Make sure you patch to the version your old d2 save file was or else you cant load it.
mberkays
Imp
4 | 1
thanks but actually, playing in fullscreen with square is a bigger problem. i can begin again with new character but that resolution is really disturbing
Temptaz
Gravedigger
197 | 2
Either one of these will fix that issue for you but it requires a little setup on your end that is specific to your display

https://github.com/Codeusa/Borderless-Gaming/releases

https://westechsolutions.net/sites/Wind ... essGaming/