Stash Size and Shared Stash?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
SamaelMerihem
Imp
4 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Knight_Saber wrote:It literally takes 1 minute to open a second instance of D2 and trade items in the current version, how lazy are you?

This is a quote from a Team Member:

"Yes you can, in theory still hoard an infinite amount of items with mules as a workaround, but considering it takes more time and that it's more annoying, you're probably gonna reconsider it on quite a few items that you probably just would have stashed away given that yous still had infinite storage.

I also probably don't need to mention that infinite storage heavily encourages twinking, which is not necessarily a part of the game we wish to enhance and enable further."

Another quote from a player for your viewing pleasure:
"whist,
I. Limited stash space forces us to switch from farming to gear management (and back) much more often. And this is bad. Many of us do farm runs (or completing story if not finished) with friends. But after 20 min of farming we are out of free space and have to take a break for gear management. But hey - my friend is online right now and I want to spent this time farming together, we can do gear management alone. (we are playing via TCP/IP)

What we have right now: [Farming] > [Gear management] > [Farming] > [Gear management] > [Farming] > [Gear management]
What we want: 3x [Farming] > 3x [Gear management]

This is no longer possible with limited stash space :(

II. Each major Median release introduces tons of new items and new ways to build your character - and that's great. With big stash we were able to collect a lot of gear and test it in a fight, comparing what gear is better. We loved it. But now this is much harder to do. What's even more confusing - some ubers in Median requires you to change your gear/build to complete. But now this is way too hard with limited stash space :? "
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Space is one of the major issues i have with this mod too, they said it will be added so we just have to be patient.
Impulse_
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
SamaelMerihem wrote:What we have right now: [Farming] > [Gear management] > [Farming] > [Gear management] > [Farming] > [Gear management]
What we want: 3x [Farming] > 3x [Gear management]

I agree, that's the most annoying thing in MXL along with unexpected desyncs (and lack of connection quality indicator).

I had much more comfortable loot management in Ultima Online twenty years ago.
C'mon it's 2019 already.
TDLofCC
Prowler
18 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
The sense of entitlement is strong here ... there is a solution that has been provided already ... and that's recode plugy to work with Sigma.

But the mods/devs of Sigma are kinda busy with their own mod ... so you want ? Get to coding.

Can't code? Learn it .. its 2019 already.
Impulse_
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
TDLofCC wrote:Can't code? Learn it .. its 2019 already.

hahah maan :D :D :D
Sure can't code. MXL isn't open source. All i can do is some UI/UX stuff for qol improvement.