Level 140+

Discuss Median XL!
Propz
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Never been level 140 before... started in february... where do we level from 140-150 if fautz area lvl and vizjun is 130?
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
In labs T11 and higher you can reach 145. But to go further you have to farm Groupies in Laz Boss area (what seems to be the fastest way to 145 this season)
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Check changelog pls....
Propz
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
mortimer_85 wrote:In labs T11 and higher you can reach 145. But to go further you have to farm Groupies in Laz Boss area (what seems to be the fastest way to 145 this season)

Thank you for the reply!
Propz
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Scalewinged wrote:Check changelog pls....

provide a link or somethin bud otherwise you arent helping.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Propz wrote:

Front page of the Docs.

Top of the page --> Game tab --> Documentation
supersage10
Azure Drake
164 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Simply put dont even waste your damn time go mf make tg be happy and pray next season they fix this fucking bs of a xp rate. There was about 30 of us who hit 150 last season as I was one of them shit was not fucking fun period it was not fun you get nothing more then hey I'm a super fucking raging nerd turn my brain off robot. I wouldnt even go for 145 this season let alone 150. I'd literally uninstall the game befor I tried for 150 xp is fucking ass and so are the good xp items now and even more so vial from Sam is not 50% any more just fuckimg nope no and fucking no. end rant have fun doing 8k + at a minimum laz runs
phamvanam
Stygian Watcher
43 | 1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Dont waste your time after 140, it so slow, if you can kill laz, it fastest way leveling this season. All of us wait reset lander but dont have any new about it, maybe 1 month later, too long.
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
supersage10 wrote:Simply put dont even waste your damn time go mf make tg be happy and pray next season they fix this fucking bs of a xp rate. There was about 30 of us who hit 150 last season as I was one of them shit was not fucking fun period it was not fun you get nothing more then hey I'm a super fucking raging nerd turn my brain off robot. I wouldnt even go for 145 this season let alone 150. I'd literally uninstall the game befor I tried for 150 xp is fucking ass and so are the good xp items now and even more so vial from Sam is not 50% any more just fuckimg nope no and fucking no. end rant have fun doing 8k + at a minimum laz runs

You were never supposed to reach 150, last ladder it was bugged so stop crying. The xp isn't even that bad before that.
Propz
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Crash wrote:
Propz wrote:

Front page of the Docs.

Top of the page --> Game tab --> Documentation

Thank you sir.