Some ideas for GUI improvements

Discuss Median XL!
david1865
Vampiress
38 | 0
Here are some suggestions for GUI improvements in the few next versions and patches of MXL Sigma.

- Add possibility to see another player gear. It could work the same way than asking to trade with another player;
- Add discord chat window directly in the game main lobby;
- Add a vocal chat directly in game (automatic or push-to-talk). It could be a button in the party window which allows voice talk with other players;
- Allow more than 8 players in a game for special events;
- Add uber bosses completion in the quest log. The Sigma release improved that point a lot, but a 2.0 questlog would help new players to figure out which boss they can achieve and if they have charm in inventory.
sg7
Bone Archer
73 | 0
- Allow more than 8 players in a game for special events;

you sure about this mate?
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
1- its ok idea, but we have armory atm, which is a lot more complete, including skills, cube, stash, inv, etc.
2- maybe, some sort of integration could happen in the future
3- idk
4- kinda already a thing, staff can create 64 player games I believe, but we dont have the events quite yet :)
5- this is in our backlog and we definetly want to implement this
lazyknob
Balrog
126 | 6
Well unless he explicitly switches off the feature (which would then mean he wouldn't show it to you in the first place, you could just use No Armory by:

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=
Inserting the name after the = sign.

As for the rest.. eh... :scratch:

Marco wrote:1- its ok idea, but we have armory atm, which is a lot more complete, including skills, cube, stash, inv, etc.
2- maybe, some sort of integration could happen in the future
3- idk
4- kinda already a thing, staff can create 64 player games I believe, but we dont have the events quite yet :)
5- this is in our backlog and we definetly want to implement this

On that note Marco, I wish as a trader, we could link items directly from armory.
Not just [item] tags.