Handy spawning trick for summoners

Discuss Median XL!
ChaosLeech
Acid Prince
45 | 2
I accidentally stumbled on a handy little trick for summoner builds who have to summon hordes of things but are annoyed by huge mana costs.

1. In town, find the person who automatically refills yours mana bulb. (Orimus in act 3 etc.)
2. Left click on him/her to bring up their options menu, leaving it up.
3. Push the Hotkey of your desired summon skill so that it is selected right side skill slot.
4. Spam right click to summon all of your minions quickly without running out of mana.
5. Profit.

What happens is everytime you right click, it will summon a minion and instantly refill your mana bulb at the same time, leaving the townsperson selected. This way you can summon all of your 15-30 (whatever) minions in a few seconds, regardless of the mana burden.

This might not be new to anyone but me, (I have no idea) but I like to share happy accidents. I hope this helps someone. :D
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Share knowledge to others, this guy is a good guy :)
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
craft necro shield with Hounfor oskill - no mana problem + 200% minion dmg

Hounfor
Sacred circle that increases the power of spells cast within

Cast Rate: +150%
Mana Regeneration Rate: +300%
Minion Damage: +200%
Energy Factor: +200
Circle Duration: 10 seconds
ChaosLeech
Acid Prince
45 | 2
Sprow wrote:craft necro shield with Hounfor oskill - no mana problem + 200% minion dmg

Hounfor
Sacred circle that increases the power of spells cast within

Cast Rate: +150%
Mana Regeneration Rate: +300%
Minion Damage: +200%
Energy Factor: +200
Circle Duration: 10 seconds

Awesome! Necro's generally don't have too many mana issues. It's the Druid and Palidians and Barbs oh my. Regardless. it's a handy tip that works for everyone. Just basically cast the summons skill on the townsperson for free mana.
boozek
Son of Lucion
738 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ChaosLeech wrote:I accidentally stumbled on a handy little trick for summoner builds who have to summon hordes of things but are annoyed by huge mana costs.

1. In town, find the person who automatically refills yours mana bulb. (Orimus in act 3 etc.)
2. Left click on him/her to bring up their options menu, leaving it up.
3. Push the Hotkey of your desired summon skill so that it is selected right side skill slot.
4. Spam right click to summon all of your minions quickly without running out of mana.
5. Profit.

What happens is everytime you right click, it will summon a minion and instantly refill your mana bulb at the same time, leaving the townsperson selected. This way you can summon all of your 15-30 (whatever) minions in a few seconds, regardless of the mana burden.

This might not be new to anyone but me, (I have no idea) but I like to share happy accidents. I hope this helps someone. :D

I need to click the npc after each right click, how do you keep the talk menu of this npc ?
ChaosLeech
Acid Prince
45 | 2
Make sure the mouse is over the NPC. Basically summon the thing "on" the npc.
boozek
Son of Lucion
738 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ok i get it I just need to press right click on npc. I preffer to summon till 0 mana and left click the npc and so on.