1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
CircaG wrote:
Scalewinged wrote:TU Sash and Boots (both giving ALL spell damage that means 33*4=132% of that value will be converted to trap damage while with MOed honorifics you will get just 66% effective damage boost). For gloves i guess Pul runeword will be still better since 2 all skills will also boost subterfuge which giving trap damage itself based on soft skill points.

Not sure about armor.. is that high strenght req really worth pierces that you will get from traps themselves Also not sure what about helm.. i guess Thur runeword in circlet will do.

I'm not sure where you get the 132% from. I see the belt and boots with 20% spell dmg (rabbit's foot & moon wrap). So is that 40% from both? Not sure how the calculations work. Pul rune word does seem pretty good. Being in Act 5 norm currently, I have noticed that + Skills are what increase the damage mostly. Spell damage hasn't been very significant as of yet. Yes, armor is tough. I would feel that Zod rune word on armor might be the best currently with the +skills and high res.

Subterfuge converting 33% of fire, lightning, cold and phys/magic spell damage (each of that).
Look at 20% spell damage as at "20% fire spd, 20% cold spd, 20% light spd, 20% poison spd, 20% phys/mag spd"
Subterfuge will convert 4 types of damage into trap damage so it means: 33% from fire spd value + 33% from light + 33% from cold and + 33% from phys/mag which will equal total 132% effective damage boost.
blood-doll
Prowler
18 | 3

+200% lightning dmg: subterfuge lvl 1 (42, current value 250%, trap dmg 128%), lightning trap lvl 1 (42) = 1255-1602
+200% lightning dmg: subterfuge lvl 1 (42, current value 250%, trap dmg 128%), lightning trap lvl 32 (73) = 2067-2616
+200% lightning dmg: subterfuge lvl 32 (75, current value 283%, trap dmg 161%), lightning trap lvl 32 (73) = 2348-2972

+0% lightning dmg: subterfuge lvl 1 (42, current value 128%, trap dmg 128%), lightning trap lvl 1 (42) = 1335-1478
+0% lightning dmg: subterfuge lvl 1 (42, current value 128%, trap dmg 128%), lightning trap lvl 32 (73) = 1406-1779
+0% lightning dmg: subterfuge lvl 32 (75, current value 161%, trap dmg 161%), lightning trap lvl 32 (73) = 1626-2058

was doing some testing if anyone wants another example
Skill says 33% of your fire/cold/lightning/phys/magic spell dmg creases trap damage.
I had originally been testing lightning dmg only with +lightning gear, but figured out that it's summing them all (95+31+200+16=342) then taking 33% of that (124.41) then adding it to the trap damage that subterfuge grants based on its skill lvl (128 in this characters case at lvl 1 + 124 = 252, and 161 in this character's case at lvl 32 +124= 285). In both cases the examples seem pretty close to the skill info.

(Btw can't explain why the lvl 1/1 200% dmg vs 0% lightning dmg minimum lightning trap dmg is less with the 200%, ghosts in the machine)

Edit: there's something else to the calculation.
The above seems to make sense by numbers, but the only way I could make it work was by adding in poison.
On further testing, poison does not effect trap damage at all. So I can't account for why it's more than it would seem based on adding them up, taking 33% of that number and adding it to the subterfuge bonus.
Edited by blood-doll 4 years.
gkgktmd
Jungle Hunter
27 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
how we improve survivability?

not effect LAEK and per hit.

of course ON ATTACK mod dont too.
CircaG
Balrog
131 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
gkgktmd wrote:how we improve survivability?

The only thing I can see for survivability is more of block chance and avoid chance from Perfect Being. Also finding the best merc would be helpful, though I'm not too familiar with the mercs on here. Currently using an A2 shapeshifter and he's been fine, but I'm only in a5 norm. I'm sure this build will be tough defense-wise around 100.
CircaG
Balrog
131 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
blood-doll wrote:Image

+200% lightning dmg: subterfuge lvl 1 (42, current value 250%, trap dmg 128%), lightning trap lvl 1 (42) = 1255-1602
+200% lightning dmg: subterfuge lvl 1 (42, current value 250%, trap dmg 128%), lightning trap lvl 32 (73) = 2067-2616
+200% lightning dmg: subterfuge lvl 32 (75, current value 283%, trap dmg 161%), lightning trap lvl 32 (73) = 2348-2972

+0% lightning dmg: subterfuge lvl 1 (42, current value 128%, trap dmg 128%), lightning trap lvl 1 (42) = 1335-1478
+0% lightning dmg: subterfuge lvl 1 (42, current value 128%, trap dmg 128%), lightning trap lvl 32 (73) = 1406-1779
+0% lightning dmg: subterfuge lvl 32 (75, current value 161%, trap dmg 161%), lightning trap lvl 32 (73) = 1626-2058

was doing some testing if anyone wants another example
Skill says 33% of your fire/cold/lightning/phys/magic spell dmg creases trap damage.
I had originally been testing lightning dmg only with +lightning gear, but figured out that it's summing them all (95+31+200+35+16=377) then taking 33% of that (124.41) then adding it to the trap damage that subterfuge grants based on its skill lvl (128 in this characters case at lvl 1 + 124 = 252, and 161 in this character's case at lvl 32 +124= 285). In both cases the examples seem pretty close to the skill info.

(Btw can't explain why the lvl 1/1 200% dmg vs 0% lightning dmg minimum lightning trap dmg is less with the 200%, ghosts in the machine)

Wow thanks for the information! This is great. So would you recommend maxing Subterfuge based on this info? I probably would. Also, would you work on getting an even amount of fire and lightning %spell dmg or are you solely trying to stack lightning?
gkgktmd
Jungle Hunter
27 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
CircaG wrote:
gkgktmd wrote:how we improve survivability?

The only thing I can see for survivability is more of block chance and avoid chance from Perfect Being. Also finding the best merc would be helpful, though I'm not too familiar with the mercs on here. Currently using an A2 shapeshifter and he's been fine, but I'm only in a5 norm. I'm sure this build will be tough defense-wise around 100.

trap sin have nothing to life leech?
blood-doll
Prowler
18 | 3
CircaG wrote:Wow thanks for the information! This is great. So would you recommend maxing Subterfuge based on this info? I probably would. Also, would you work on getting an even amount of fire and lightning %spell dmg or are you solely trying to stack lightning?

the damage increase isn't great, but if you're trying to maximize your damage and you have the points then sure.
I think the main reason to get it beyond 1 point would be for the increased maximum resistances.

And no, I was stacking lightning to test the lightning trap damage before I realized it was all cumulative with all the spell damages (fire, cold, lightning, physical/magic)**
So it doesn't matter what combination of fire, cold, lightning, or physical/magic damage increase. It's all just added together.
Things with + "spell damage" will be best since it will apply to all of them (+5% spell dmg = 5% to each of the 4 damage types).
Edited by blood-doll 4 years.
serek
Jungle Hunter
29 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Here is my 110 trapsin.

Surprisingly I had no issues on hell going alone up to baal and probably could kill him too. Just starting doing charms but can definitely recommend this setup to get 110 maybe even 115 charms.

I’ve MOed my gear with resistances mostly to max out on hell, and put perfect gems to be able to wear gear and spell damage in weapons (probably visible in NotArmoury link)

BTW. Block and avoid mechanic is giving me facetanking experience with most content thus far. Only struggled with Ancients on hell and had to run around while throwing light traps, cause 3 hits put you down ;)

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=SerekTRAP

What ideas do you guys have for next upgrades? Crafts? Sets? SSUs?
CircaG
Balrog
131 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
serek wrote:Here is my 110 trapsin.

Surprisingly I had no issues on hell going alone up to baal and probably could kill him too. Just starting doing charms but can definitely recommend this setup to get 110 maybe even 115 charms.

I’ve MOed my gear with resistances mostly to max out on hell, and put perfect gems to be able to wear gear and spell damage in weapons (probably visible in NotArmoury link)

BTW. Block and avoid mechanic is giving me facetanking experience with most content thus far. Only struggled with Ancients on hell and had to run around while throwing light traps, cause 3 hits put you down ;)

Thanks for the info and your items/skills. What is the reason you max strength over VIT with one of our skills allowing 50%+ VIT? I don't really understand the stats in Median. I know VIT is kind of lack luster, but I feel like strength would be pointless in a way for us?

Also, I have no experience with anything after 105 so I won't know any upgrades unfortunately.
gkgktmd
Jungle Hunter
27 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
serek wrote:Here is my 110 trapsin.

HOW SOLVE UR LEECH PROBLEM?