racerxrom wrote:Can't summon
Dar-Al-Harb
Dar-Al-Harb
Assassin Shields

'FalUm'
Runeword Level: 58
+(3 to 4) to Assassin Skill Levels
15% Cast Speed
0.25% to Fire Spell Damage (Based on Character Level)
0.25% to Lightning Spell Damage (Based on Character Level)
+(16 to 19) to Summon Darklings
+(19 to 22) to Skeletal Flayer
+25 to Dexterity
5% to Dexterity
+25 to Energy
Elemental Resists +10%
minions btw. Skills and spell damage is still okay though I guess unless the dual claw block is working?

Right now I'm using
Aeterna
Aeterna
Broad Sword (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (101 - 118) to (105 - 124)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 488
Item Level: 105
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Strength)%
Amazing Grace
4% Chance to cast level 50 Blizzard on Death Blow
+(3 to 5) to All Skills
+100 Spell Focus
(20 to 50)% Cast Speed
+(20 to 40)% to Spell Damage
+(130 to 170)% Enhanced Damage
(10 to 20)% to Strength
Socketed (6)
and
Witch Drum
Witch Drum
Small Shield (Sacred)

Defense: (2638 - 3298) to (2841 - 3552)
Chance to Block: Class%
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
300 to 350
Required Dexterity: 299 to 349
Item Level: 105
+(1 to 4) to Amazon Skill Levels
+(1 to 4) to Sorceress Skill Levels
+(1 to 4) to Assassin Skill Levels
+(25 to 40)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(15 to 30)% to Lightning Spell Damage
+(15 to 30)% to Cold Spell Damage
+(60 to 100)% Enhanced Defense
+1 to Energy (Based on Character Level)
Cannot Be Frozen
Requirements -(30 to 40)%
Socketed (4)

Dual claw block works when you standing still. Sometimes when i low on life, i stand wait for attacks come and life regen very fast. Funny when playing this build. :mrgreen:
ensiferumlism
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
blood-doll wrote:
Captcha wrote:
    Getting items with +spell dmg is definitely best since it seems to work as all 4 types.

Items with pierce should have no effect according to the patch notes which say: "Traps do not inherit any player stats, unless stated otherwise on the skill tooltip.". So if pierce from player items is working, then looks like it's a bug so don't bet the house on keeping it!

pierce from items does not work from my testing

Captcha wrote:I was surprised that poison seems to be added in though.

yes i was at first thinking it was 33% of whatever specific element. but it's definitely 33% of all of them aside from poison.
poison is not added in on further testing.
i'm not sure why i had an extra 10% dmg from some sort of spell increase on previous testing, but it's not from the 33% of 35% poison.
poison % dmg doesn't increase trap dmg.

I'm thinking about Tier form, maybe later with extra skillpoints. Do you think it boost our spell dmg?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
doesn't tiefling morph give + skills and energy factor
CircaG
Balrog
131 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
gkgktmd wrote:
serek wrote:Here is my 110 trapsin.

Surprisingly I had no issues on hell going alone up to baal and probably could kill him too. Just starting doing charms but can definitely recommend this setup to get 110 maybe even 115 charms.

I’ve MOed my gear with resistances mostly to max out on hell, and put perfect gems to be able to wear gear and spell damage in weapons (probably visible in NotArmoury link)

BTW. Block and avoid mechanic is giving me facetanking experience with most content thus far. Only struggled with Ancients on hell and had to run around while throwing light traps, cause 3 hits put you down ;)

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=SerekTRAP

What ideas do you guys have for next upgrades? Crafts? Sets? SSUs?

HOW SOLVE UR LEECH PROBLEM?

Not every char needs leech man. As he said, the 50% block and avoidance mechanic are both enough to go through the acts.
blood-doll
Prowler
18 | 3
ensiferumlism wrote:
blood-doll wrote:
Captcha wrote:[list]
I'm thinking about Tier form, maybe later with extra skillpoints. Do you think it boost our spell dmg?

it gives +skills so ofc it would
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
blood-doll wrote:
Captcha wrote:
    Getting items with +spell dmg is definitely best since it seems to work as all 4 types.

Items with pierce should have no effect according to the patch notes which say: "Traps do not inherit any player stats, unless stated otherwise on the skill tooltip.". So if pierce from player items is working, then looks like it's a bug so don't bet the house on keeping it!

pierce from items does not work from my testing

Captcha wrote:I was surprised that poison seems to be added in though.

yes i was at first thinking it was 33% of whatever specific element. but it's definitely 33% of all of them aside from poison.
poison is not added in on further testing.
i'm not sure why i had an extra 10% dmg from some sort of spell increase on previous testing, but it's not from the 33% of 35% poison.
poison % dmg doesn't increase trap dmg.

Yes I'm not surprised items with pierce don't work, I didnt feel any need to test it, my comment was because of other posters in this thread who are using pierce items such as QoG who may not have noticed the part of the patch notes that I quoted. Just trying to help them.

I'm also not surprised that poison dmg doesnt work since the skill desc excludes it. I was a bit surprised when you thought it did but then it could either be a bug or that the skill desc is incorrect (unlikely, since if all spell dmg types could be used then it would prob just have said something simple like "33% of any spell damage" instead of listing all the ones that do work.
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ensiferumlism wrote:I'm thinking about Tier form, maybe later with extra skillpoints. Do you think it boost our spell dmg?

Yes it will but I don't think it will be by much. +1 skills every 7 base levels means about +4 or +5 if you max it.

On the down side, it will cost a lot of skill points and 5 pre-requisites and it sets def = 0.

I'm not planning to use it.
Bcalath
Invader
9 | 0
Agreed Tief form just seems like too much of an investment to be good in a build that needs all the skill points it can. I don’t see it being viable as anything other than a +1 dump for you to also grab doom.
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Bcalath wrote:Agreed Tief form just seems like too much of an investment to be good in a build that needs all the skill points it can. I don’t see it being viable as anything other than a +1 dump for you to also grab doom.

Why Doom? I understood that it reduces enemy magic dmg resists (traps don't do that) and adds flat phys dmg per hit (and traps dmg isn't counted as hitting is it?). I thought 'per hit' only applied to melee hit or bow-type dmg.
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Artifice Matery seems to be a 1point skill ... or am i missing something?