Maje92
Cultist
21 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hi, first of all:
In 1.1 I played traprat and later on i switched to wolf druid for farm dunc, teganze and fauzt faster and it worked really nice.
In 1.2 the changes should be only buffs for the wolf.

Actual my gear on my wolf isn't so far away from my wolf in last ladder.
My https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Rollstuhl (atm bugging, cant see the gear of my druid but of all others chars, maybe it works for you)
already got khazra/ shark(with xis)/ flying saucer/ facebreaker/ 1x seal of nephalim/ some base RWs.
charms till 120 + few 120 (got the most of them from a good friend :o )

But if im entering duncraig the mobs are hitting sooo hard and often (maybe i survive 4hits or sth), have only close to 150k armor, close to 10k life and 31% phys res.("hard" to get 50%), 245fhr(280 would be perfect) .... but remember wolf got 35%dodge/65%avoid/65%evade.
My dmg in teganze is just non existent
for dunc the dmg is okay, but can't fight more than 3mobs

Any one have a idea, what i could try /change .

Excuse my bad english :oops:
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
compared to properly MO'ed carsomyr all other weapons are garbage for werewolf. get carsomyr, mo it IAS for that 4/5 fps attack (dont remember right now) and never look back
Maje92
Cultist
21 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
bapcja wrote:compared to properly MO'ed carsomyr all other weapons are garbage for werewolf. get carsomyr, mo it IAS for that 4/5 fps attack (dont remember right now) and never look back

yeah im lookin for a carsomyr :)
just tried with shark to make the wolf work, cause xis runes are atm buyable and no one sold carso till now
the dmg in dunc is enough the problem is still that i get melt by the enemies.