Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Visual bug, just d2 things.
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Can we have stamina back????? I am so sick of my character limping, trying to run away from shit. I have max ms on boots, but classes simply move too slowly without running. It feels extremely bad and it was gutted for what exactly?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Celestialray wrote:Can we have stamina back????? I am so sick of my character limping, trying to run away from shit. I have max ms on boots, but classes simply move too slowly without running. It feels extremely bad and it was gutted for what exactly?

this has been addressed hundreds of times, if not thousands :D

old mxl moved too fast to understand what was happening and/or causing desync issues all over the place, especially for people transitioning from other mods or classic d2 that is much slower. sprint mechanic was highly contested when it first came out, but its been widely accepted by this point.
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Crash wrote:
Celestialray wrote:Can we have stamina back????? I am so sick of my character limping, trying to run away from shit. I have max ms on boots, but classes simply move too slowly without running. It feels extremely bad and it was gutted for what exactly?

this has been addressed hundreds of times, if not thousands :D

old mxl moved too fast to understand what was happening and/or causing desync issues all over the place, especially for people transitioning from other mods or classic d2 that is much slower. sprint mechanic was highly contested when it first came out, but its been widely accepted by this point.

Yea, old mxl as in before ultimative. I feel like the game doesn't spam movement speed at you like it used to. I don't know, but I feel like my amazon is actually in a good place with ecstatic frenzy (the amount of stamina it provides basically allows me to run endlessly).

About the desync, the way diablo 2 was written allows for desync anyway. I avoid playing on tsw specifically due to desync issues (and the fact that I have 1-2 seconds delay anyway... don't they have eu servers?).
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
There's a ton of servers available. check the server list in the multiplayer tab
Doorgunner13
Invader
9 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Having an issue with my Druid. I can scroll thru my skills using my mouse wheel in all my other toons with the exception of my Druid.
These are the steps I have tried so far:

1-deleted character and remade (3x's now)
2-deleted old characters to make sure I was not over stacked with toons
3-made sure key bindings were all the same
4-unistalled and reinstalled game
5- yelled at it as a just in case (lol didn't work either)

So if anyone has an idea please let me know or if this a class specific issue.
Updated 8/15/2019
Ok, so Ben sent a link and had suggestions on it to try. I tried all of them I could make work and still no solution. Then tested a different character altogether and even at lvl1 using only the 6 preset skills I was able to scroll thru just like before. The only thing I can think is that this a Class specific issue with the Druids. If anyone else seems to have this issue or a solution please let me know.

Update again; created new druid and does not have the issues as before. Could be just a glitch....

Thanks
Doorgunner13
Edited by Doorgunner13 4 years.
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hi guys, so I was crafting a pair of boots today, making use of a UmXis Runeword Ginfaxi. The base boots were Sacred Greaves (superior) + Lucky.

Step 1: 5x 15%ed MOs onto the base superior luckied greaves

step 2: socket with 3x lottery failed borgins vigil jewels

step 4: socket with UmXis to creat the runeword Ginfaxi (Req level is now 140, 120 from Xis + 20 from MOs)

step 5: Sigil of absolution applied twice, for both the req level did not change but the stat req increased correctly

For comparison, the boots I failed to create when I forgot to cube the Um with Xis to make the runeword correctly this patch, the sigils of absolution worked correctly on these however applied before the Xis was socketed however. This is what leads me to think there is a bug in the interaction with runewords and this sigil or maybe just a random bug that decided to cut my feet off :wall:

TwoGenders
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Talic morph
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
(Edyrem Set)

Hand of Inarius
Worldstone
Lilith's Disguise

Set Bonus with 2 or more set items:
+2 to All Skills
Elemental Resists +25%

Set Bonus with complete set:
Summon Edyrem:
20% Reanimate as: Edyrem
+20% of Life Added as Damage
+50% Chance of Crushing Blow
Can Summon Edyrems Anywhere
Summon Two Edyrem Minions per Cast
5% Chance to cast level 40 Ward of Fate on Melee Attack
+500% Bonus to Summoned Edyrem Life
+15 to Divine Apparition

has like a 15% chance to not let you respawn, stuck walking around at 0 hp after death message and cant do anything unless you leave game.
Cursedwithin
Pit Knight
109 | 0
Dark Pact
Dark Pact
Circlet (Sacred)

Defense: 505 to 571
(Assassin Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 262
Item Level: 120
Bloodbath Is Active
Orb Effects Applied to this Item are Doubled
40% Combat Speeds
5% Chance to Avoid Damage
Maximum Avoid Chance +5%
Socketed (4)
Bloodbath isn't functioning properly, doesn't stay on while equipped. Tested with it on [to see if the aura/icon was, for some reason, invisible] and no 3% life after each kill.
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Since the mod to change Superbeast (unholy paladin) to deadly strike instead of spell damage (with item equipped), I have seen it misrepresent.
I have had it display as deadly strike (without the item that enables that), respec and see it as spell damage, respec again and see it as deadly strike again.

There is a coding error here.
The spell damage still applies, it is only a display error.