Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
testing
Josko_91
Vampiress
35 | 1
Would like to suggest making so Bane curse skill can target Merceneries and Veil terrors aswell.

Been playing with Veil king, using Bane and having LOTS of Veil terrors all around the place plus my merc, and it's quite frustrating to pull of a Bane curse because it refuses to target Mercenaries and Veil terror, if this was changed it would so much better :)

Really a Quality of Life suggestion.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Rathma Square in Caldeum not showing as red when below required level to enter

fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Defense.

Something is off with it. Been mentioned in Discord multiple times now, usually alongside Duncraig. Marco and Seekers brought it up as well.

What's happening?
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
So saw people got problems with two same charms one in cube one in inventory, single player, me too any charm cannot be taken from the ground if you already have one, in cube, in stash, anywhere, is it gonna be changed? Was wery happy with this feautre, was going to make corrupted wormhole MF only, and another one for normal game.
?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Tal Rasha is for whatever reason a super fucking mega tank. Had almost zero issues with everything up to that point, but it took something like 12? minutes of Noctule/Doom/Batstrike 3rd charge spam to kill him. ( I have a video with pauses throughout for the sake of file size to show the damage).,

All I know is that before this season, he was never as tanky as I just experienced.
Conquest
Azure Drake
169 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Tooltip is wrong on Unholy Melee skills that are supposed to scale with Vitality.
Putting points into Vitality has no effect - it displays +24% increased damage
Putting points into Energy does have an effect - after putting 15 pts it says +33% increased damage

Clearly investing into energy has effect, at least on the toolip - even thouygh it says Vitality.

My damage is still much too low to test out diffrence between full vitality and full energy (full energy is supposed to have no effect on this build, my damage should be way lower)
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Conquest wrote:Tooltip is wrong on Unholy Melee skills that are supposed to scale with Vitality.
Putting points into Vitality has no effect - it displays +24% increased damage
Putting points into Energy does have an effect - after putting 15 pts it says +33% increased damage

Clearly investing into energy has effect, at least on the toolip - even thouygh it says Vitality.

My damage is still much too low to test out diffrence between full vitality and full energy (full energy is supposed to have no effect on this build, my damage should be way lower)

Can confirm that the tooltip is wrong, need a another Bella to test actual damage.

Edit: The tooltip is still using the ENR value to display increased damage, however the skills are scaling correctly with VIT on the CS
crappydeal
Fallen
1 | 0
BUG: Malthael's Ward (Sash) still says "Double Terror Strike Duration" but Terror Strike isn't an ability anymore.
etmoi2
Invader
9 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
when i use terror strike first from Minefield RW (without buffing with grim presence) then use grim presence while terror strike is still active, it will stay on forever (terros strike buff) and not 11 sec like tooltip says (i have malt belt). When i first buff with grim presence then use terror strike, nothing happens. Dont look like it should work like that right?